• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
You're a selfish bastard

Said to me by the hospital psych as I was coming out of a coma. Not really what you want to hear when you are just realising your attempt to die failed.

A

algaebloom

Apr 3, 2019
I made up an excuse and said I'm leaving because I wanted to be independent, and she replied,"But you're not being independent by doing this, you're moving your burden to someone else" because I was moving in with my boyfriend.

And I haven't stopped thinking about it since

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
God, probably to hold out with sex but I never listened maybe because deep down I realized I had nothing else to offer. People asked what are u goin to do when you're old? I was like, good question I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there. I always felt when I was young that I was not goin to do well in life and i was right.
So untrue, FinalEscape. You are beautiful, intelligent, hilarious, enterprising, wise, talented, and generous. You have a lot of love left to give. Don't regret not being a game player. You are perfect.
I don't want you anymore.
This is a tough one.
My dad once told me in anger that I'd be poor for the rest of my life.

An ex boyfriend told me, in all seriousness, that I'd be very good at being a trophy wife (i.e., a lady of leisure, a kept woman). It kind of hurt my feelings because it meant that I didn't have the tools to survive (or thrive) in a situation in which I didn't have money.

Someone also told me that I'd never be beautiful, but I was capable of gorgeousness.

And, finally, someone told me I'd always have friends because I was humble.

And, every Italian man I've met has called me "handsome." (???)

Last edited:
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I get that too. I do have short hair and wear a hat all the time. No offence to people who are gay or anything, people question if I am gay, ask if I'm a boy/man, I got called sir yesterday.
I have been called a whippet, ie dog.
It's happened throughout my life. My cpn says people are ignorant. I think people can be so judgemental, I hate it.

I was on a train bout maybe 6 years ago an I heard a guy say to person he was with "don't sit there, she's weird, know her from primary school".

"Its your fault dad had heart attack. You make them (mum an dad) ill". I could think of more but makes me angry.
Who was that sadist who said your dad's MI was your fault? A sibling? People have mistaken me for a male in my lifetime, too. Both with short hair and shoulder-length hair. Inches away from my damned grill.
A teacher yelling at my 12 year old self from 10 cm away at my face that I would be ''Vomited out of society.'' What can I say? He wasn't wrong.
WTF? Where do schools FIND these people?
I made up an excuse and said I'm leaving because I wanted to be independent, and she replied,"But you're not being independent by doing this, you're moving your burden to someone else" because I was moving in with my boyfriend.

And I haven't stopped thinking about it since
She was speaking out of hurt.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Righttodie
Futility

Futility

Student
Aug 13, 2019
After my boyfriend brought up the harassment and bullying done by one roommate, I was fake sleeping, he was told "I don't CARE how she feels"
- Narcissism and sociopathy really get on my nerves.

Then there's "Look at her ugly upturned nose!!"
- I was 6-7, at school, it stung.

Then there's my mom "You'll always be useless, you don't amount to anything, why don't you just kill yourself? Why are you even trying? Why lie to yourself?"
- I don't miss her.

Boyfriend "You are choosing to be depressed and have anxiety, I changed because I made the choice to after I tried tried to ctb"
- Yeah, you can imagine the lecture I gave him that went completely ignored because it didn't fit the happy cultist narrative.

Readytogo227

Readytogo227

I just want peace.
Jun 26, 2018
My mother said to me: "Look at you! You can't even talk to a machine!" (laughing at me bc of my anxiety over leaving a voice message)
Also Mother: "If you can't pull the trigger, you're a coward. You're not brave enough to do it."

Youth Pastor: "God may not have any plans for me, but He certainly has a plan for you." (Kinda odd thing for a youth pastor to say but whatever)

sadsadinfp

sadsadinfp

Aug 18, 2019
Mine probably isn't too bad, but it definitely always stuck with me.

I'd always been sort of an outcast wanting to fit in so badly.

My parents blocked texting on my phone in high school, Couldn't text anyone. Very socially awkward and out of the loop.

I asked about it later to my mom, She said, "I really don't think it would have mattered. You didn't have a lot of friends to text anyway"
That's so sad, I'm sorry :( I always wanted to fit in somewhere too, I always felt like I was on the outside of friend groups looking in. I was also pretty out of the loop about what other kids were into, we didn't have cable TV or DSL (I was in high school from 2003-08) so I couldn't participate in a lot of conversations. I was that kid people talked to when nobody else was around, who was sort of just there but... not quite. I didn't have a cellphone in high school, but I didn't really need one either :/

Along those lines, I remember being at the high school play my sister was in and commenting to my mom how much fun it looked like they were having, and saying I wish I'd learned to play a band instrument or something so I could be in it, and she just laughed at that :/ And when I told my dad I was majoring in visual arts at university, he said, "wait, but you're no good at that stuff, right?" :/

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Part of the problem with the word 'disabilities' is that it immediately suggests an inability to see or hear or walk or do other things that many of us take for granted. But what of people who can't feel? Or talk about their feelings? Or manage their feelings in constructive ways? What of people who aren't able to form close and strong relationships? And people who cannot find fulfillment in their lives, or those who have lost hope, who live in disappointment and bitterness and find in life no joy, no love? These, it seems to me, are the real disabilities.
Fred Rogers, The World According to Mister Rogers: Important Things to Remember

L

LittleLadyWorthless

I often go by the saying "Carpe Diem" :D
Aug 23, 2019
When I was 15 during a typical family argument with my little brother, my father told me to do the family a favour and go "hang myself from a tree" .....As you can imagine, that left me fucked up for years, with my father immediately and still to this day profusely apologizes to me, telling me "he never meant it" smh!!!!!!
I just CAN'T forgive him for those disgraceful words, but I'm trying to have some sort of relationship with my father, even if it's not a close one...

O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
"I'm rubber and you are glue...bounces off me and sticks to you". Primary school rules mean there is nothing I can do about this. A burden I must carry to the end.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
There's plenty most of it from my mate Ben who knew more at 17 than I did until 23. "You'll regret this when you're older" , "If you feel like this now how will you feel when you're older" , "You'll look back at this and think what the fuck was I doing" , "If you care so much about looks these are the last years you want to waste". He was right and I didn't listen. I hope younger members listen to me

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Was told ones they are other people worse off than you so stop being a miserable barsted and get on with your life. As you are upsetting people around you try and think of others and stop being so shellfish .

Futility

Futility

Student
Aug 13, 2019
I just remembered one thing.

Some of neighboring schools all shut down and the kids all transferred to mine and one other school.
One kid was an outcast, an arrogant know-it-all. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and struck up a conversation and made friends with her because I didn't want her to be alone at a new school that she was already getting bullied at for being different. I knew how that felt after all, I didn't want her to go through the same.
Her parents were absolutely amazed when I came to visit her and stuck around, they had never seen her smile or laugh so much, we pretty much did everything together at one point, one of the few friends I could actually tolerate!

Fast forward, I saw an advertisement for a website called girltalk, I was curious about it and started reading about various topics there, it had everything from people struggling with self harm, drugs, abuse, neglect etc.
Kinda like here but with pro-life undertones, but because of the year, it wasn't so dreadfully censored so you were actually allowed to speak your mind as they understood it promotes healing.
Then one day, I noticed one account that spoke of a school transfer and how lonely she was. Okay, maybe that was my school I thought, so I looked at her entire post history before then while paying close attention to the way she was communicating vs how she would instant message me after school, and sure enough, it was her, my dear friend.

She had written one post - "I've been transferred to a new school, I've been seated next to someone I think is super stupid, I hate it here" and lots of more trash talk about absolutely everyone, she was speaking as if she was the only person in that classroom who actually had any kind of intelligence at all, it was so heavy to read, she was the complete opposite person online than the person I thought I had known all along.

Here is the kicker, I was the one seated next to her, the only person who actually tried to be her friend, I learned why she had no friends that day. I guess that made me super stupid.

Last edited:
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Was told ones they are other people worse off than you so stop being a miserable barsted and get on with your life. As you are upsetting people around you try and think of others and stop being so shellfish .

Ah yes shellfish

Righttodie

Righttodie

Maybe in another life
Apr 10, 2019
I just remembered one thing.

Some of neighboring schools all shut down and the kids all transferred to mine and one other school.
One kid was an outcast, an arrogant know-it-all. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and struck up a conversation and made friends with her because I didn't want her to be alone at a new school that she was already getting bullied at for being different. I knew how that felt after all, I didn't want her to go through the same.
Her parents were absolutely amazed when I came to visit her and stuck around, they had never seen her smile or laugh so much, we pretty much did everything together at one point, one of the few friends I could actually tolerate!

Fast forward, I saw an advertisement for a website called girltalk, I was curious about it and started reading about various topics there, it had everything from people struggling with self harm, drugs, abuse, neglect etc.
Kinda like here but with pro-life undertones, but because of the year, it wasn't so dreadfully censored so you were actually allowed to speak your mind as they understood it promotes healing.
Then one day, I noticed one account that spoke of a school transfer and how lonely she was. Okay, maybe that was my school I thought, so I looked at her entire post history before then while paying close attention to the way she was communicating vs how she would instant message me after school, and sure enough, it was her, my dear friend.

She had written one post - "I've been transferred to a new school, I've been seated next to someone I think is super stupid, I hate it here" and lots of more trash talk about absolutely everyone, she was speaking as if she was the only person in that classroom who actually had any kind of intelligence at all, it was so heavy to read, she was the complete opposite person online than the person I thought I had known all along.

Here is the kicker, I was the one seated next to her, the only person who actually tried to be her friend, I learned why she had no friends that day. I guess that made me super stupid.

Well you did a very kind thing trying to help her.
Unfortunately that's life, people can be that way, doesn't necessarily mean you are stupid.

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
That's so sad, I'm sorry :( I always wanted to fit in somewhere too, I always felt like I was on the outside of friend groups looking in. I was also pretty out of the loop about what other kids were into, we didn't have cable TV or DSL (I was in high school from 2003-08) so I couldn't participate in a lot of conversations. I was that kid people talked to when nobody else was around, who was sort of just there but... not quite. I didn't have a cellphone in high school, but I didn't really need one either :/

Along those lines, I remember being at the high school play my sister was in and commenting to my mom how much fun it looked like they were having, and saying I wish I'd learned to play a band instrument or something so I could be in it, and she just laughed at that :/ And when I told my dad I was majoring in visual arts at university, he said, "wait, but you're no good at that stuff, right?" :/
Jeez LouISE!

Righttodie

Righttodie

Maybe in another life
Apr 10, 2019
I will go with something nice.
I have had my share of terrible things shoved towards me, but i just don't want to think much about them right now.

I used to volunteer to Help people that were struggling with mental health and anything really, that they needed emotional support for.
So it saw me give all my days and nights for months listening to them and talking online, trying to just be a friend and be by their side.

It felt worth it,you know ,when I heard it from two different people

"You are my Guardian Angel"

Oh well, people change, lives change. And we lose contact for one reason or another.
But I do miss them all. Alot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baskol1
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
T
I will go with something nice.
I have had my share of terrible things shoved towards me, but i just don't want to think much about them right now.

I used to volunteer to Help people that were struggling with mental health and anything really, that they needed emotional support for.
So it saw me give all my days and nights for months listening to them and talking online, trying to just be a friend and be by their side.

It felt worth it,you know ,when I heard it from two different people

"You are my Guardian Angel"

Oh well, people change, lives change. And we lose contact for one reason or another.
But I do miss them all. Alot.
That's incredible, Righttodie. Most probably, you saved those people's lives.
Haaaaaaaate this rhetoric. So insensitive, I feel. "As if I didn't feel bad enough now... your reminding me of more suffering in the world AND chastising me for feeling bad is just the cherry on the top."

Last edited:
Righttodie

Righttodie

Maybe in another life
Apr 10, 2019
T
That's incredible, Righttodie. Most probably, you saved those people's lives.

Haaaaaaaate this rhetoric. So insensitive, I feel. "As if I didn't feel bad enough now... your reminding me of more suffering in the world AND chastising me for feeling bad is just the cherry on the top."

I actually have saved many lives which i don't take pride in. Some probably will have suffered more, others improved.(They all wanted to be saved as they reached out to me for help. So I can't really judge if it was bad or good that I saved them. Only they can answer that)

I rather pride myself in knowing i have improved lives.

Reactions: azucaramargo
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Ñ
I actually have saved many lives which i don't take pride in. Some probably will have suffered more, others improved.(They all wanted to be saved as they reached out to me for help. So I can't really judge if it was bad or good that I saved them. Only they can answer that)

I rather pride myself in knowing i have improved lives.
Amen!