• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
To be clear, I'm still waiting to see how my legal situation turns out, and it seems the girl I have a date planned with is most likely ghosting me and that those plans have fallen through. So life has been pretty bleak and I've been super depressed, I even had my head in a noose last night. But something interesting happened today.
I was on my Snapchat, and this girl I went to high school with had a picture of herself wearing a Satan shirt on her story. I responded and said, "great shirt". She thanked me and I proceeded to show her some of my political and anti-religious shirts, and she showed me hers. We started a long conversation through snaps and we have a scary amount in common. We both have a Catholic father, Lutheran mom, a very religious grandmother who died when we were young from illness, poor Sunday school experiences and mental health problems, (not to mention things we didn't talk about like art). She even said she would go to a Satanic Temple congregation with me. I know based on her Facebook profile that she's definitely single. I'm hoping this goes somewhere and I will try to ask her out at some point, seeing as she already expressed an interest in doing something with me.
I know it's still early but it's crazy how life throws things like this at you in your darkest moments.

iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
So I asked her if she still ever visits town, she said yes, and will be here for work next month and will even inform me a week ahead of time when she'll be here. She definitely wants to spend time with me and is showing really good positive signs of interest! Very exciting! No real updates on my legal side of things, things are slow moving, but my lawyer seems optimistic which is good at least.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
I'm wishing you all the best and hope everything works out for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: iDieUDie80
irie

irie

-
Mar 10, 2023
wish you the best, hope it works out! always really nice to find someone that has so much in common with you.

also, unrelated, but i'm also a gary numan fan, nice to find another one here

• Love
Reactions: iDieUDie80
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
Life definitely has its ups and downs! I am happy that good things are happening to you right now.

Spending time with another person and having the right long term partner does really help with one's mental state, so I really hope that works out for you.