BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
So, heres the transcript of how Wonderful Doctors ™ treated me in the ER today

• First they told me to take off my noise cancelling headphones. I said I have them on because my ears hurt and it makes sound painful. They told me ear pain doesn't work like that and to take them off or they wont talk to me. Then they asked me if I have an anxiety disorder and I answered that I don't, Im bipolar.
  • Then they asked what do I need, was I ever in quarantine or had contact with a covid case. I said I was in Germany for a few days and it was cold, no I have a bad cough and shortness of breath, but I don't think I had either of these, I also told them about the vertigo because it's the main reason I call.
  • They asked me why I was in Germany and I told them, to escape my parents. They asked me where I slept, I lied and said that at someones place.
  • We need to take you to the hospital to run some tests
  • What test will they be?
  • (exasperated) Do you always ask what exact tests you will have everytime you see a doctor?
  • You treat me like trash.
  • Its you saying this.
  • Last time I called ER for this I was threatened with a fine
  • I don't care
  • 4 YEARS AGO, I was told by paramedic to kill myself. This is illegal.
  • Then sue them, I don't care.
  • Do you care about anything?
  • Silence
  • Do you care about anything in this job??
  • Silence
  • If I were an old woman, say, with no history of mental illness, you wouldn't treat me like this!
  • 'Its not normal to wander in Germany. I think you need psychiatric help. Are you taking your bipolar medication?
  • Yes I do (lies)
  • What medication
  • Lithium, seroquel, lexapro
  • I don't think you take them
  • They don't work
  • You need a psych eval
  • No I don't, it wont change anything
  • Are you suicidal?
  • No
  • Im driving you to psychiatric hospital
  • I don't agree to this
  • Its my decision, you don't have to agree.
  • You want to section me because I have vertigo
  • Yes I do
  • Listen, its in your head, the symptoms of your mental illness. We are driving you to the hospital.
  • Im not suicidal and I don't agree.
  • Then get out.
  • And he handed me evaluation card that said all vitals were normal even though the only thing they did in that ambulance was put a pulse ox on my finger, that I should be investigated for bipolar psychosis in a mental hospital and that I was listening to music when they came.
THEY COULD JUST TELL ME THEY WANT ME TO FUCK OFF AND DIE FROM NO SLEEP AND ALL THE VOMITING, WHY BOTHER BEING SUBTLE.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Brink, AnnonyBox and 33 others
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
I'm so sorry that happened to you. The medical industry is fucked up.

Reactions: OopsIdidntwanttodie, AnnonyBox, Élégie and 7 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
And I thought Germany was a bit better....but they're just as tone deaf as the Americans.

Reactions: Ghostly, OopsIdidntwanttodie, AnnonyBox and 5 others
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
They want to section you because of lots of other reasons and behaviours (based on what you've written above), it has nothing to do with your Vertigo.

How can you get there from what you've told us? I'm sorry you are so angry with this situation but they haven't sectioned you 'because of vertigo'.

I hope the psychiatric team can help. Good luck.

• Hmph!
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, OopsIdidntwanttodie, Niftypoint124 and 5 others
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Should clarify that I came home temporarily to sort out my finances so I dont freeze my ass off while I hesitate killing myself.
This is the reason I need to GTFO, to leave my medical record behind me so they dont treat me like Im the scum of the earth! Blank slate
They want to section you because of lots of other reasons and behaviours (based on what you've written above), it has nothing to do with your Vertigo.

How can you get there from what you've told us? I'm sorry you are so angry with this situation but they haven't sectioned you 'because of vertigo'.

I hope the psychiatric team can help. Good luck.

NO THEY CANT HELP. THEY TOLD ME IM TOO SICK FOR TREATMENT AND I MADE 380 KM TO SEE A TREATMENT TEAM. I WAS IN ER FOR VERTIGO! NOT MY MENTAL ILLNESS. I KEEP THROWING UP ALL DAY AND I CANT SLEEP FOR MORE THAN 50 MINUTES! ITS NOT THEIR BUSINESS THAT IM BIPOLAR, I WAS SEEING ACCIDENTS AND EMERGENCY AND THEIR JOB IS TO TREAT ME!

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Noriv159
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
If my username was formatted like that I would be pissed too lol

• Hmph!
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Ghostly, TJuk and 3 others
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
If my username was formatted like that I would be pissed too lol

And you came here to say it for what?? Do you think this is some funny shit? Do you think its helpful? Didnt your mama teach you to be nice or not say anything at all?
If the spinning doesnt stop Im going to kill myself.

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
I love you bridgey :(

Reactions: Ghostly and Gentleman
B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020

• First they told me to take off my noise cancelling headphones. I said I have them on because my ears hurt and it makes sound painful. They told me ear pain doesn't work like that and to take them off or they wont talk to me. Then they asked me if I have an anxiety disorder and I answered that I don't, Im bipolar.
  • Then they asked what do I need, was I ever in quarantine or had contact with a covid case. I said I was in Germany for a few days and it was cold, no I have a bad cough and shortness of breath, but I don't think I had either of these, I also told them about the vertigo because it's the main reason I call.
  • They asked me why I was in Germany and I told them, to escape my parents. They asked me where I slept, I lied and said that at someones place.
  • (exasperated) Do you always ask what exact tests you will have everytime you see a doctor?
  • Its you saying this.
  • I don't care
  • Silence
  • Silence
  • If I were an old woman, say, with no history of mental illness, you wouldn't treat me like this!
  • 'Its not normal to wander in Germany. I think you need psychiatric help. Are you taking your bipolar medication?
  • Yes I do (lies)
  • What medication
  • They don't work
  • You need a psych eval
  • Are you suicidal?
  • No
  • I don't agree to this
  • Yes I do
  • Listen, its in your head, the symptoms of your mental illness. We are driving you to the hospital.
  • Then get out.
  • And he handed me evaluation card that said all vitals were normal even though the only thing they did in that ambulance was put a pulse ox on my finger, that I should be investigated for bipolar psychosis in a mental hospital and that I was listening to music when they came.
THEY COULD JUST TELL ME THEY WANT ME TO FUCK OFF AND DIE FROM NO SLEEP AND ALL THE VOMITING, WHY BOTHER BEING SUBTLE.
Omfg hey im so sorry and here for you i have hyperacusis like u so i know what your going through that is beyond fucked up what he said to you ugh and man life is such an unending tormenting bitch i dont understand what assisted suicide isnt fucking legal its bc of these fuck tards they dont give a shit about us im so mad for u right now my hyperacusis is really bad ive been crying all day just want to ctb already please message me whenever u want if u need support i need support to but yeah im so sorry

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018

• Its you saying this.
  • I don't care
  • Silence
  • Silence
  • Yes I do (lies)
  • What medication
  • They don't work
  • You need a psych eval
  • Are you suicidal?
  • No
  • I don't agree to this
  • Yes I do
  • Then get out.
I am so sorry Bridge. Did you try benadryl? Might help. I hope. (((HUGS)))

H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I'm sorry this happened to you. Doctors should really have compassion on their patients.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
And you came here to say it for what?? Do you think this is some funny shit? Do you think its helpful? Didnt your mama teach you to be nice or not say anything at all?
My "mama" is a sociopathic Stasi operative.
Nothing good could come of that, one of the reasons I want to kill myself.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Umbrellaterm, Meditation guide and esse_est_percipi
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: timetofly, StateOfMind and Lilacmoon
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Unbelievable how evil these people can be. To say you were treated poorly is an understatement.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
was this basically COINTELPRO for east germany?
Basically yes.
But it's kind of not a "was" because it kind of still is.

In case you are interested a more ind-depth take on the subject.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...rcing-people-targets-to-commit-suicide.51925/

Last edited:
Reactions: sadworld and esse_est_percipi
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Basically yes.
But it's kind of not a "was" because it kind of still is.

In case you are interested a more ind-depth take on the subject.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...rcing-people-targets-to-commit-suicide.51925/

Look, Im sorry you had a shitting upringing and all, but Im in too much pain to care right now and youre not fuuny
I love you bridgey :(
Love you, too, and everyone else who responded and is human to me.
I am so sorry Bridge. Did you try benadryl? Might help. I hope. (((HUGS)))

I was taking anti sickness, then prescription pills with anti sickness + anti emetic, they quit working, the spinning is just too intense. Should I raise my does or not? Nothing else works. They used to shut down the vertigo for 3 - 4 hours giving me a break, now even that is gone. I am so physicaly sick I cant sleep. They want me to bite it frm exhaustion caused by no sleep and puking my guts out.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem and sadworld
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
When I had an ear infection I had ear pain and vertigo. I took Amoxicillan, an antibiotic for it. I don't know if that's what you have or not.

Reactions: sadworld
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
But how can I get medication when they refuse to treat me

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
But how can I get medication when they refuse to treat me
Is there some place else you can go? When you said you have ear pain it sounds to me like an ear infection. My ears were horribly painful when I had one. They have online doctors now. Google telemedicine and find an online doctor and say you have an ear infection.

• Love
Reactions: BridgeJumper
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Well not now, because everytime I try and get blown off I need a few days to recharge my shattered hope.
I dont trust myself walking anymore, thought about home visits?
How will a zoom meeting appointment even work, they cant examine my ears through the screen
But thanks for the advice xxx

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Somebody told me about Epley manever, its supposed to reset your ear fluid, of course I didnt hear about it from a doctor because he doesnt give a fuck but from people in support groups, I am now trying to do it on myself nad of course I have no idea what Im doing and just butchered myself even farther to the point everytime I open my eyes from my 30 minute sleep I need to hold on to the ground near my bed, noice, I want to fucking KILL MYSELF :)

Not better at all, when I lie down in my bed and feel myself doze off I start hyperventilating, because I know I will jolt up feeling like Im in a fucking slingshot and I cant take it.

Starting to think I found my dead boyfriends secret SS account, how long before I flip shit from no sleep

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: peacechoice and StateOfMind
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
That sounds awful.
Do you at least have any methods ready to go in case you decide to exit?

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I attempted this tuesday but couldnt do it because Im a coward. And my spot is so far away, it took strain on my body and made the spinning quadruple worse. God, I just want someone to hug me and give me a shove, then jump after me!

• Hugs
Reactions: peacechoice and 141592653
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
My location is also outdoors.
I feel like the closest I got to overcoming SI is by repetition and practice.
Can you find a way to practice more frequently?
I also feel like if you familiarize yourself with your ctb destination it will be easier to overcome SI since you will be less prone to internal and external distractions.

Reactions: peacechoice
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I dont need practice. The height doesnt scare me. Im able to get past the railing without batting an eye.
Not existing scares me

• Hugs
Reactions: peacechoice and Spitfire
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
How will a zoom meeting appointment even work, they cant examine my ears through the screen
But thanks for the advice xxx
Telemedicine: I had sinus infection, told the doctor that and told him I've had them before and he gave me a prescription for the antibiotic I asked for. They are very easy usually. They take about ten minutes and the doctors usually prescribe you an antibiotic without a problem.

You also can try using a hair dryer to warm your ears to see if it relieves the pain. You can also pour a small amount of hydrogen peroxide in each ear, a tiny spoonful, which will sometimes help with ear problems. Do it every day for a week.

I had dizziness every time I laid down recently but it went away when I took antibiotics.
Should I raise my does or not? Nothing else works.
TRY antibiotics because it sounds like an EAR INFECTION.

Last edited:
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
If you're still looking for something for vertigo, there's some Datura Inoxia seeds on ebay. They contain scopolamine. I've been going through some ear pain myself, between the eustachian tube dysfunction and whatever. Felt kinda dizzy and on some occasions, a bit of nausea.

Anyway, I'm sorry that you were treated like this by the paramedics. What they did was uncalled for and they shouldn't get away with it. I don't know how I'd deal with it as a way to give them a "fuck you". But whatever you decide, I wish you well.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Thank you so much.....I just want a break. Spinning to stop and ppeople get of fmy case.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97