• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Thank you so much! I hope so too my friend! My attorney asked me if I want to bring the case to the public? They tend to go easy on young age in this country but my attorney is promising so let's see. Although I might be gone by then but I still want justice for my son and myself the day my son died the day I died too
Discuss the pros and cons of bringing this to public attention and consider it if it can help your case. Sometimes the public eye has the power to turnover even the strongest cases. If there is a way for you to move closer to family or friends I think could help you. Even just temporarily. Grief and such court matter is always better processed with a loved one and family or even anyone else for that matter by your side. It's all going to be hard for you to be lone in this time. I do wish you strength and all the best going forward.

Reactions: karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
Revenge,I'd get some if it was me.
You read my mind! Someone from the community told me the same thing "don't wait for the judge it's not his son"
Discuss the pros and cons of bringing this to public attention and consider it if it can help your case. Sometimes the public eye has the power to turnover even the strongest cases. If there is a way for you to move closer to family or friends I think could help you. Even just temporarily. Grief and such court matter is always better processed with a loved one and family or even anyone else for that matter by your side. It's all going to be hard for you to be lone in this time. I do wish you strength and all the best going forward.
Thank you so much! My family lives in New York I will have to travel back and forth and I own my home too in Texas but my youngest brother is an FBI he's only 24 he said he is going to try to move by me for a while. I didn't support the idea of him moving because I was thinking about kms now, but like @Praestat_Mori said I think I need to stay until justice is served so I'll give him a call today. I think going to public is going to benefit me everyone is very angry about what happened to my son even people I didn't know

Last edited:
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Juveniles! Very dangerous minors. The big issue too I see them all the time! If you're not here you're lucky! We are getting tortured by the system no justice no fair our kids are getting killed if it's not from the war, it will be from friends
Here in Brazil that happens all the time. Someone kills another person, and don't even go to jail.
There was a guy who cut off the head of a woman, and he spent just 3 days in jail for that.

Reactions: karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
Here in Brazil that happens all the time. Someone kills another person, and don't even go to jail.
There was a guy who cut off the head of a woman, and he spent just 3 days in jail for that.
This is crazy! It's prob better if I die before I see those criminals on only probation. Life is so unfair I hate life

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Thank you so much for your support! I feel like you guys are my family because my family don't care but you do

You're right about that! I'm going to see how I'm dying maybe prepare everything and do it after the trail. I want to celebrate when justice is served. My life turned upside down and that's not fair
We will be here for you and celebrate with you when your son gets his justice! Please keep us updated

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
We will be here for you and celebrate with you when your son gets his justice! Please keep us updated
Thank you so much sweetheart! I will definitely let you guys know any updates hopefully good updates! Although I'm thinking about how I'm going to survive living until then? I'm really tired