• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
After they convinced the judge with the STRONG evidence they have against my son killers (FRIENDS) the attorney released the with bond! I'm going to kill my self very soon I just can't take this shit in America! No hunan justice not so ever! Shame on you America and your fucking attorneys! Murderers 👎🏻

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
That's terrible, are they minors? That's probably why the judge was so lenient. It is unfair, those young males are dangerous and might harm someone else.
Juveniles! Very dangerous minors. The big issue too I see them all the time! If you're not here you're lucky! We are getting tortured by the system no justice no fair our kids are getting killed if it's not from the war, it will be from friends

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Juveniles! Very dangerous minors. The big issue too I see them all the time! If you're not here you're lucky! We are getting tortured by the system no justice no fair our kids are getting killed if it's not from the war, it will be from friends
That's horrible; i hope they don't kill anyone else or rape someone etc. Should be locked up.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
That's horrible; i hope they don't kill anyone else or rape someone etc. Should be locked up.
I'm telling you!! That's what my attorney said.. the trial on October but I can't wait anyway I have to be gone by the end of next month if not earlier! I just can't anymore
Im sorry this has happened, they dont deserve to be free and you dont deserve to have to see them. Hopefully it eats them up inside and they suffer.

Please try and look after yourself as best as you can at the moment
Thank you so much my friend! I'm not taking care of myself I'm literally dead. I never thought about this pain it really killed me already.

anhedonya

anhedonya

Use common sense!
Apr 14, 2024
I am so sorry you had to experience anything close to this. I can't imagine what it's like to lose a child in the first place, much less have his killers walking free. The system is so fucked up. People go to prison for something so stupid, like having a little weed in their car, but the people who took away a young man's life get to walk around just because they're juveniles? Wow.

painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
Even to just read and think about this is painful and makes me so angry, I cant even comprehend how you must feel.
You have every right to feel the way you do but it's so heartbreaking that these killers are responsible for your sons death and ultimately yours too.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
I am so sorry you had to experience anything close to this. I can't imagine what it's like to lose a child in the first place, much less have his killers walking free. The system is so fucked up. People go to prison for something so stupid, like having a little weed in their car, but the people who took away a young man's life get to walk around just because they're juveniles? Wow.
Thank you so much!! Yes!!! When you see a punch of police and a million state cars in the street know it's because someone had weeds or vape on them, but go to a crime scene they disappear once they find the body! I find it so scary we really not suppose to have kids it's like bring them to suffer, literally!

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
No matter their age, they deserve to be punished for the heinous act commited against your son. There are just no words. I hope one day there will be real justice for you and your son, even if the legal system refuses to provide it now.

When employers look into the criminal history of these "friends" they will certainly turn them away for being complicit in such a horrible act, even if they are on bond. Lots of places will run a background check. I know that's not very much solace after such a terrible loss, but there will be consequences in their professional and personal lives once others learn what they've done.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
Even to just read and think about this is painful and makes me so angry, I cant even comprehend how you must feel.
You have every right to feel the way you do but it's so heartbreaking that these killers are responsible for your son's death and ultimately yours too.
Appreciate your supportive words and yes it's impossible to know the pain. I can't even describe it like some nights I just don't sleep at all and I truly can't continue like that. I think my suicide will be justified I will put their names inside my suicide note tho and this will be their punishment because if they have some type of humanity they won't live after everyone see the note!
No matter their age, they deserve to be punished for the heinous act commited against your son. There are just no words. I hope one day there will be real justice for you and your son, even if the legal system refuses to provide it now.

When employers look into the criminal history of these "friends" they will certainly turn them away for being complicit in such a horrible act, even if they are on bond. Lots of places will run a background check. I know that's not very much solace after such a terrible loss, but there will be consequences in their professional and personal lives once others learn what they've done.
I agree with you and I appreciate you for telling me this!! Also I just like minutes ago thought about including them in my suicide note I want the whole world to know they didn't just kill my son but they killed me too

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Without knowing more details of the case it's difficult or impossible to make a clear judgement. Murderers should face death penalty, no doubt. But the whole thing is more than just complex. I'm sorry you have to go through this it's really such an awful and horrible situation for you. Loosing a child i so horrible especially losing it to murder. 🫂:heart:
The trial on October but I'll be gone by then and I know their attorney gonna reschedule over and over until dismiss
You should wait for the trial in any case but you also need a good lawyer who is a professional in co-plaintiff.

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am so sorry for the loss of your son by murder and for where the sadness is leading you. The justice system usually isn't about the truth nor fairness but about who can provide a sound enough evidence and who can present a sound enough convincing argument. I hope they get what they deserve and karma gets them and I hope justice is served for your son.

Reactions: karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
Without knowing more details of the case it's difficult or impossible to make a clear judgement. Murderers should face death penalty, no doubt. But the whole thing is more than just complex. I'm sorry you have to go through this it's really such an awful and horrible situation for you. Loosing a child i so horrible especially losing it to murder. 🫂:heart:

You should wait for the trial in any case but you also need a good lawyer who is a professional in co-plaintiff.
You're right that's what my attorney said yesterday he said I'm going to get justice I just have to be patience. I hired one they said he's good. I don't know if I can wait until October tho I'm crying while I'm driving I'm crying at work it's like I can't control my emotions and sadness anymore my son memories where he used to sleep sit play games eat laughing at me when I'm eating fast are all over the house I sit on the table to eat so I imagine him on the other side saying " thanks mom love you" it's hard to survive another couple of months with this pain

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You're right that's what my attorney said yesterday he said I'm going to get justice I just have to be patience. I hired one they said he's good. I don't know if I can wait until October tho I'm crying while I'm driving I'm crying at work it's like I can't control my emotions and sadness anymore my son memories where he used to sleep sit play games eat laughing at me when I'm eating fast are all over the house I sit on the table to eat so I imagine him on the other side saying " thanks mom love you" it's hard to survive another couple of months with this pain
Your attorney is there for you especially in regards of law and we're here for you, too!! 🫂

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
Am so sorry for the loss of your son by murder and for where the sadness is leading you. The justice system usually isn't about the truth nor fairness but about who can provide a sound enough evidence and who can present a sound enough convincing argument. I hope they get what they deserve and karma gets them and I hope justice is served for your son.
Thank you so much! I hope so too my friend! My attorney asked me if I want to bring the case to the public? They tend to go easy on young age in this country but my attorney is promising so let's see. Although I might be gone by then but I still want justice for my son and myself the day my son died the day I died too

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
Your attorney is there for you especially in regards of law and we're here for you, too!! 🫂
Thank you so much for your support! I feel like you guys are my family because my family don't care but you do
It's up 2 u when you wanna leave but justice for your son is worth only half if you're not there anymore to celebrate the justice he got!
You're right about that! I'm going to see how I'm dying maybe prepare everything and do it after the trail. I want to celebrate when justice is served. My life turned upside down and that's not fair

Last edited: