Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020

About the title, explain that now that I'm unemployed, I won't know how to pay for MM's maintenance, to which Persie offered the idea of crowdfunding to pay for a 3-year plan for MM's hosting, to which this user is threatening to publish the dismissal letter I received in my company or accuse me to the FBI, since he considers that I am scamming users when literally MM was created thanks to donations from two SS users, what should I do? should I agree to their demands and publish the dismissal letter I received?

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
No. Don't do that. It's a huge privacy issue. Don't bow to threats like that. They already claimed to have directed the FBI to the the site anyway so posting your private document on there is not going to change that. It's just a trouble maker and to be perfectly frank with you, you need to develope a much tougher skin if you're going to run a forum! I say that with kindness.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and Dragon's Heart
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I think you have to assume most people are more bark than bite. Particularly online. I suspect that the FBI would be uninterested but I can't say I know that for certain. I doubt that the person making threat actually did what they claimed though.

Keep good advisors at hand and treat them well as they will be invaluable to you.

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I think you have to assume most people are more bark than bite. Particularly online. I suspect that the FBI would be uninterested but I can't say I know that for certain. I doubt that the person making threat actually did what they claimed though.

Keep good advisors at hand and treat them well as they will be invaluable to you.
The person who posted that is from Singapore, so I don't know if it's possible for him to report me to the FBI from that country and I'm not even in the US

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Yeah. Don't sweat it! It's just a troll.

Reactions: Snake of Eden