eaturdirt

eaturdirt

Loneliness consumes me
Apr 14, 2024
Why can't I make friends? Why do people not like me? Why do others not want to be my friends? Why am I always so attached to others? These feelings make my life a hell. My quality of living always depends on others and I can't get myself out of that way of living. I'm so tired, too tired to do something with my day, too traumatised to do certain things like showering or sleeping on my own or travelling by train. My quality of life is terrible. I feel so incredibly alone. I want to be better and get better so badly but I don't have the energy anymore. My entire life up to this point has been hard and I'm only 18 years old. I just want to rest.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Phantomygg, EmptyHeaded, iloverachel and 5 others
SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
Hi eaturdirt,

I am 26, so 9 years older then you, I mirrored your sentiments when I was 17 - 18 however, do have depression, but by any chance do you have autism? If you don't know... Google some common symptoms in girls, and see if you match.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36 and iloverachel
eaturdirt

eaturdirt

Loneliness consumes me
Apr 14, 2024
Hi eaturdirt,

I am 26, so 9 years older then you, I mirrored your sentiments when I was 17 - 18 however, do have depression, but buy any chance do you have autism? If you don't know Google some common symptoms in girls and see if you match.
I was diagnosed with autism when I was 14 actually :(( but even the people I know that are neurodivergent have a lot of friends and even with those people I feel like I'm different and disliked..

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I am so sorry to hear you are struggling to make friends
I would love to be your friend

SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
I was diagnosed with autism when I was 14 actually :(( but even the people I know that are neurodivergent have a lot of friends and even with those people I feel like I'm different and disliked..
I'm sorry for the pain you've felt. Were it not for my boyfriend, I would have fallen down long ago, still the fact that I am here is proof that one man can only do so much.
I don't have much advice to give to you, however I reccomend looking for eccentric autistic places. I am lucky being male, as I can just walk into a warhammer shop, a gun range, a motorcycle race track and fit in. I don't think a girl could do that.

Try looking on reddit, for example. Evil autisim might be up your alley and you can make friends, else try here? I've seen other people looking for friends around your age. Whatever you decide to do, good luck champ!