bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
No I can't "just quit" I don't have the money and besides looking for a job is fucking hell on earth

I'm lucky enough to be on medical leave for now but it will end, and thinking about it, I'd rather off myself than have to hear my boss's voice again. She just makes me feel like shit no matter what I do. I can't go somewhere else the economy is dogshit and I don't have an organized resume or anything, plus this place is shitty and taught me zero actual skills.

maybe other people get through this with the love and support of relationships or are wealthy enough to go where they want or simply love what they do. I don't have any of those situations. I just am stuck being treated like crap and have no source of relief. well maybe the fucking void will have something for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: sevennn, fleetingnight, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
Leiot

Leiot

Oct 2, 2024
I kinda disagree - I think there's something pretty fucked up with a society where someone would consider CTB over returning to work. But, then again, this society is pretty fucked up for many reasons.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
I kinda disagree - I think there's something pretty fucked up with a society where someone would consider CTB over returning to work. But, then again, this society is pretty fucked up for many reasons.
I was being sarcastic. This capitalist hellscape has my blood on its hands and the blood of many others who would rather die than put up with the humiliation, stress, and general shittiness of being a wage slave. It is social murder.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
This society really is fucked up. I'm extremely scared of the idea of me being a wage slave. Society has meticulously designed wage slavery to make it where it always exhausts you at the end of it so that all you can do is wage slave perpetually. It actually terrifies me and it's why I want to kill myself before I have to wage slave but I'm scared of suicide as well. I hate life so much and I can only hope that my death causes as much damage to society as possible

sevennn

sevennn

Experienced
Sep 11, 2024
understand. used to go school. six days a week. one bully teacher. (almost principal) another bully teacher as well. wanted blow my brains out every morning cry. all issues from school. traumatising. nobody even care. mom said "that's just normal school experience" 😞 brain perm altered after. cant take work. don't want any more authority and bullying. small person. hugs 🫂🫂❤️