• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
From the moment your mother pops you out, you are already losing
Everything you've worked for or loved will be taken away upon death

There is NOTHING "good" about life.
I hope for universal extinction.

In what state is the existing better off than the non-existing?

Life is a sexually transmitted disease and you have to live with it unless it comes to an end

Reactions: divinemistress36, jolow1, Havnis and 5 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Agreed.
We are born. We suffer unbelievable amount of pain. We rot and decay and then die

Reactions: divinemistress36, myusername890, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I know, more than anything I wish I never existed at all. So terrible and tragic how humans procreate even know existing is nothing but meaningless suffering. It's horrible how this species hasn't gone voluntarily extinct yet, humans truly are the most harmful, repulsive species, I despise how I was so cruelly and unfairly forced to suffer all because of the selfish decision to procreate.

I just wish I stayed eternally unaware of the abomination that is existence, to exist is beyond undesirable in every way. Imposing potentially decades of pointless suffering onto someone else is criminal to me especially as nobody can suffer from never existing at all.

Reactions: divinemistress36, iloverachel, myusername890 and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Yeah everything the normies have worked for in life is taken away in Death. They might look at that as something bad if they even realize it .

To me Death is not bad but the best thing because I won't exist so I can't suffer extreme pain, no problems , no bad memories, no boredom no suffering ever.

After Death is non-existence forever.

Non-existence forever ♾️ is the greatest gift to a sentient animal like a human that is already alive and so can suffer unbearable pain

But they have 99 % of humans brainwashed to believe Death / non-existence is the worst thing ever when it is the solving of all problems the removal of all pain forever...

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36, myusername890 and Darkover