VtubersAreMyLife

VtubersAreMyLife

Nov 26, 2020
I just wanted to tell you guys I love you all. I'm not active on this forum as to not get close to anyone because it will probably hurt me even more once I ctb, the fact I constantly think of my family is already hard. But I at least want to somehow contribute to this forum before my time comes to end. I don't know most of you, I don't know what you have been through, I don't know if your life will get better, I don't even know if you guys will take my post seriously. All I can tell you is I do love you all and understand how hard life is, and how it destroys you everyday. I know it doesn't mean much from a stranger, especially one you'll forget once I leave, but I do love you guys, even if it isn't the real love you get from people who know you. I really hope all of you find peace soon. I wish I found this forum sooner so I could be part of the community a whole lot more, but it seems I probably won't be here to stay for much longer, few weeks at most. Thank you all for making this forum a place where I can at least post my thoughts instead of keeping it to myself in the end.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mepaxyld, Huntfish34, MindFrog and 35 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You're so nice! I wish we were closer but I understand your reasons.

Still, if you wanna talk to me, feel free to PM me!

We love you too! This community rocks!

• Love
Reactions: Mepaxyld, Huntfish34, Sensei and 6 others
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I'm glad you posted, it was lovely to read. It's sad that the people I feel most connected to often have the same destiny. I hope you stay and post more and get as much as you can from here

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, Ghost2211 and VtubersAreMyLife
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
Hi there. That's a very considerate post of you to make... I'm not really active around here either...

Just wanted to say that even if is for a few weeks, or evend days... How about you pm someone?. Just so you don't have to be alone and keep everything to yourself. Feel free to PM if necessary or another member... We are here to support each other on our life and last moments of it.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Sensei, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
VtubersAreMyLife

VtubersAreMyLife

Nov 26, 2020
Thank you guys for the support, it means a lot to me. I might take your offer on the pm thing soon. Right now I just need to think, think about everything I'll leave behind and what death will be like. I'm sad, worried, anxious, and excited I guess lol? I'll try to post more though, share some thoughts if I can. Once again thank you for your love and support!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, alice-in-wonderland, Ghost2211 and 3 others
140 bpm

140 bpm

Glitching in reality
Jan 26, 2020
Thank you for your kind words, I can feel your bright attitude through your posts. I'm really sorry that life played that way with you. Even if you'll stay short time here, remember, you're not alone. We all here to listen and support. <3

• Love
Reactions: VtubersAreMyLife, alice-in-wonderland and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Thank you for your kindness. We are here in whatever capacity you need. If reading rather than posting is what helps you that's good too. We're here if you feel like chatting though.

• Love
Reactions: VtubersAreMyLife and Disco Biscuit
VtubersAreMyLife

VtubersAreMyLife

Nov 26, 2020
Thank you for your kind words, I can feel your bright attitude through your posts. I'm really sorry that life played that way with you. Even if you'll stay short time here, remember, you're not alone. We all here to listen and support. <3
Thank you. I made this post to express how I feel towards everyone in this forum, hoping it at least brighten people's days. But I'm also glad you guys are here for the the support and are willing to talk to me :)...
Thank you for your kindness. We are here in whatever capacity you need. If reading rather than posting is what helps you that's good too. We're here if you feel like chatting though.
Im really thankful there are kind people like you who are willing to chat with, it means a lot. This type of support really is making me feel less lonely in my final couple of days/weeks more bearable.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and 140 bpm