H

HadItAll

I just want to be completely forgotten
Feb 20, 2023
It just keeps getting worse. I'm on like my 20th rock bottom. Can anyone else relate?

I remember when I was healthy the rock bottoms were temporary and short lived, followed by relief and happy times that would last months or even years.
Since I got sick they don't go away and only new problems come putting me at new rock bottoms time and time again.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Callie Arcale, CTB Dream, Disappointered and 3 others
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
the tale of Sisyphus, kind of.
There are some things we just need to manage, they can't go away..

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and bed
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
I've come to a similar conclusion. In the last few years I've noticed the pattern that I'll think I'm at rock bottom only to experience a new rock bottom in the near future. For the last several months, I've just sort of been fluctuating around the same really low point but am scared to say "This is rock bottom" because every time I do, I find myself proven wrong. Definitely a scary situation to be in.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Yavannah and HadItAll
H

HadItAll

Feb 20, 2023
There are some things we just need to manage, they can't go away..
I'm not just waiting for them to go away lol. I'm trying to fix them and only fuck up more in the process.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and CTB Dream
hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
It just keeps getting worse. I'm on like my 20th rock bottom. Can anyone else relate?

I remember when I was healthy the rock bottoms were temporary and short lived, followed by relief and happy times that would last months or even years.
Since I got sick they don't go away and only new problems come putting me at new rock bottoms time and time again.
Wow, can I ever relate. It seems that over the last 20+ years it's been one thing after another...every time I think it can't possibly get worse - and I tell myself if things don't improve, I'm checking out. Well, they never improve and I never check out...then I get smacked in the face again. But I'm pretty sure I've reached my breaking point. If I see 2024 I will be extremely surprised (and disappointed.)

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and HadItAll
H

HadItAll

Feb 20, 2023
every time I think it can't possibly get worse - and I tell myself if things don't improve, I'm checking out. Well, they never improve and I never check out...then I get smacked in the face again.
My life story since 2017

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, CTB Dream and hunterfla
letsalllovelain:3

letsalllovelain:3

Lain Follower from Wired
Apr 14, 2023
Yeah, that's why I don't believe things get better. Okay, sometimes they may do, but not for long. It's like some sort of sinusoid. Once it gets better, then gets back to said rock bottom and so on. For me, things may get better - but they can get crushed as quickly as they came.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This v know, befr injury damage was depres anhedo ptsd cptsd many many prblm. This was think no posbl wrs now see wat injury damage vry vry vry vry vry wrs,now want go back

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and Per Ardua Ad Astra