ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
I'm completely fucked. I have literal weeks maybe months until I have to do it. If I stay alive I'll be forced out and my mom will have to help me pay rent further increasing her debt while I suffer in a hellish run down apartment again and I REFUSE to every do that again. I'm stuck in dead end jobs that make me wanna neck myself daily, and I only work 4-5 hours a fucking day. When I have to actually move out and make real money I'll need to be running a full time job and fuck all of that. I can't maintain my relationships any longer I don't remember who I was and I can no longer interact properly with friends. I lose more of them by the day and soon there won't be any left and I'll be completely alone. My min is so eroded I can't even type properly anymore, I can't drink acohol or my body goes numb, weed gives me anxiety and best of all I've been kicked off my familys insurance so I can't get real meds to help. Great system here in the US we got going on right guys!! My mouth gets worse by the day from my former ed and without treatment which I can't fucking afford it will only worsen until it all rots and falls out further ruining my already dirt self esteem. I am completely and utterly fucked in all regards.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, Morbid Cam, Dead Meat and 15 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is awful to be in a hopeless situation. Life is just so horrible. I'm sorry that things are this bad, I hope you find peace and freedom from suffering.

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad, Morbid Cam, Dead Meat and 2 others
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
Not the greatest situation, sounds like you feel pretty much between two walls without chances of moving. I'm not sure on what to say, just wish you the best I can.

Take care.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
Thaneem

Thaneem

Oct 28, 2021
Kind of in a similar situation. Getting kicked out of my house in 6 weeks with $200 to my name. Like you, there is zero chance I'm moving back into some shithole apartment.
I guess thats why people like us are posting on a forum like this.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LonelyBrazilian, Dead Meat, UberYeets and 1 other person
T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
While I truly hope that luck is on your side or that you have a stroke of good fortune and that you can get out of this situation, I can 100% relate to what you're going through.

I'm so sorry that you are in this position too. So very sorry.

Maybe we should make plans to run off somewhere and get out of this vicious cycle.

All my best to you.

• Aww..
Reactions: UberYeets
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Kind of in a similar situation. Getting kicked out of my house in 6 weeks with $200 to my name. Like you, there is zero chance I'm moving back into some shithole apartment.
I guess thats why people like us are posting on a forum like this.

Yeah same here. In tons of medical debt, work contract ending in Dec, no money saved. I am so tired of all of this. There is no getting out. Working dead end jobs just to live in a shitty apartment and eating garbage that is not even real food. On top of all the health problems and mental anguish.

There is no point. I am thinking about just using my rent money to buy N. Eventually I am going to get kicked out sooner or later. No energy to look for new jobs. I just hope the universe doesn't screw me over one last time by scamming me out of my last dollar.

• Hugs
Reactions: Morbid Cam, Dead Meat and Thaneem
Thaneem

Thaneem

Oct 28, 2021
Totally resonate with everything you said

• Love
Reactions: Morbid Cam and Dead Meat
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Totally resonate with everything you said

It is pretty clear that life for some is a never ending onslaught of misery and sadness. Suicide prevention is pure sadism. Just let us go. Why are we threatened with forced institutionalization and medication? Do these fucks secretly derive pleasure from our suffering?

• Love
Reactions: yive, Morbid Cam, Dead Meat and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'm completely fucked. I have literal weeks maybe months until I have to do it. If I stay alive I'll be forced out and my mom will have to help me pay rent further increasing her debt while I suffer in a hellish run down apartment again and I REFUSE to every do that again. I'm stuck in dead end jobs that make me wanna neck myself daily, and I only work 4-5 hours a fucking day. When I have to actually move out and make real money I'll need to be running a full time job and fuck all of that. I can't maintain my relationships any longer I don't remember who I was and I can no longer interact properly with friends. I lose more of them by the day and soon there won't be any left and I'll be completely alone. My min is so eroded I can't even type properly anymore, I can't drink acohol or my body goes numb, weed gives me anxiety and best of all I've been kicked off my familys insurance so I can't get real meds to help. Great system here in the US we got going on right guys!! My mouth gets worse by the day from my former ed and without treatment which I can't fucking afford it will only worsen until it all rots and falls out further ruining my already dirt self esteem. I am completely and utterly fucked in all regards.
i hate working and cleaning and dealing with problems and most of all i hate extreme pain. For what reason do i have to put up with all that garbage? i don't see a purpose to life. I don't care if i were Pharaoh still would prefer non-existence...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Morbid Cam, Dead Meat and eternalmelancholy
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
i hate working and cleaning and dealing with problems and most of all i hate extreme pain. For what reason do i have to put up with all that garbage? i don't see a purpose to life. I don't care if i were Pharaoh still would prefer non-existence...

Never being born truly is the best gift. All the empty platitudes in the world won't fix real life issues. "Get help" "Things will get better" holy shit what a crock of shit.

• Love
Reactions: Astral Storm, yive, Morbid Cam and 4 others
Morbid Cam

Morbid Cam

Oct 28, 2018
I also resonate a lot with what you said OP, idk if it's considered political or anything but capitalism has ruined so many lives including my own. Everything is about money and I'm so sick of it.

Reactions: $nowLeopard
$nowLeopard

$nowLeopard

Student
Oct 30, 2021
I also resonate a lot with what you said OP, idk if it's considered political or anything but capitalism has ruined so many lives including my own. Everything is about money and I'm so sick of it.
I don't know if that's capitalism
It will keep getting worse, because the rulers need workers.