To match the colors

To match the colors

To have control is to be free.
Sep 19, 2018
i know i sound really whiny but im just becoming more and more bitter and numb to life nowadays(still too much of a pussy to go trough with Suicide) and looking at the world around me does nothing but further my lows.
no help is that i ve been having an strange fixation in dating and its shallowness in current times, and also cheating and morality issues(no doubt accentuated by my father being revealed as a cheating piece of scum a few months ago, something that striked me deeply)....its just all so .....horrible....the day in which i have the balls to go trough with it iis coming ever so close.
God im such a piece of trash.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ignominia, BaconCheeseburger and 5 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I don't see it as complaining at all. I see it as telling the truth. Life is brutal, tragic, and short. Not worth it and never was. Yet people pretend as if this torture device called Earth is a positive. If you love nature than you gotta love torture because that's what nature produces.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, skitliv, Maggotymaggots and 7 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
The world is trash, not you. You didn't ask to be born. People like to make us feel indebted to society or whatever, just for the privilege of being born.

That's such BS. I give up in this "privilege". Where's the exit?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ignominia, BaconCheeseburger and 8 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
The world is trash, not you. You didn't ask to be born. People like to make us feel indebted to society or whatever, just for the privilege of being born.

That's such BS. I give up in this "privilege". Where's the exit?
Exactly. It's like - don't hate yourself, hate your imposition.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BaconCheeseburger, Maggotymaggots and 6 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
You're not complaining, simply telling the truth. Life is cruel, pain, and suffering. Even religions are based around this fact and have to come up with things such as suicide will land you in hell or you'll have to relive your life if you ctb.

Reactions: justanotherday, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Schopenhauer and 3 others