• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I'm tall enough to climb it. That's not the problem. It's that I was intending on drinking first to make the jump easier. But if I drink then I might not be able to climb the barrier. Someone may even be more able to stop me because i'll lack coordination. It's a 900 ft Bridge so that's appealing.

By the way, I'm not there right now nor doing it today

Reactions: Strumgewehr and Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

If you drink your coordination won't be so good, I wouldn't do it drunk for increasing the chance of success.

Extra question: can I ask you why you prefer this method? I never would be able to do it.

Reactions: Aponia & Ataraxia
V

Vvoiid

Jul 18, 2018
If you drink your coordination won't be so good, I wouldn't do it drunk for increasing the chance of success.

Extra question: can I ask you why you prefer this method? I never would be able to do it.

Jumping is kind of a special thing. The wind blowing trough your face,the free fall and a nice view. You can look into the sky and quietly fall into death. It is very appealing but only to few people, including me. I intend to die this way, I always wanted to go this way.

Reactions: Salvacion, Strumgewehr, Samuel and 2 others
O

overkill

Student
Jul 18, 2018
Jumping is kind of a special thing. The wind blowing trough your face,the free fall and a nice view. You can look into the sky and quietly fall into death. It is very appealing but only to few people, including me. I intend to die this way, I always wanted to go this way.
you know it's fun in a rollercoaster. But there you know you ain't gonna hit the floor. To me, it's just a low effort way, for a low effort person like myself.

Reactions: azeton
V

Vvoiid

Jul 18, 2018
you know it's fun in a rollercoaster. But there you know you ain't gonna hit the floor. To me, it's just a low effort way, for a low effort person like myself.
Jumping off a bridge is definitely not low effort.

Reactions: Salvacion, skitliv, Samuel and 1 other person
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018

Because it's a sure thing especially from 900 ft. It's instant.

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Not while drunk?

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
You could ingest some Starchy substances
like bread, pretzels or pasta to decelerate the absorption of the alcohol.

C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018

It literally is. That's why jumping and hanging is so prevalent. It requires very little planning and preparation. It's not mentally easy, since it's certain death with sufficient height, but it is "low effort" in most senses of the word.

C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
But if I drink then I might not be able to climb the barrier.

Presumably, there will be somewhere you can sit after you climb the barrier. Just climb first, drink after.

C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
Then people would stop me...

Do it at night, then. In any case, whoever tries to stop you has to climb the barrier first, so no-one can stop you before you have a chance to jump.

T

tarina

Jul 27, 2018
Jumpring would be my first choice,especially into water like the golden gate bridge-because I m not scared of death but terrified of the method is not working

Reactions: Volatile and Strumgewehr
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Jumpring would be my first choice,especially into water like the golden gate bridge-because I m not scared of death but terrified of the method is not working
Golden Gate now has a net to stop jumpers. I'm terrified of it not working also. You also get the benefit of knowing you'll soon be dead. If you hang, you pass out and die 30 min later. I don't like that

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
I practice black magic,LIKE my post or i'll put a hex on you.

O

overkill

Student
Jul 18, 2018
I didn't mean it like that you don't need courage. I mean it just requires very little planning.
I have been thinking that with a smartphone you could send a final words to somebody, pressing the "send e-mail" button while in mid-jump. That has a little appeal.

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Jumping into water breaks your bones causing you to drown.