Mar 23, 2018
La Tour-People Are Still Having Sex :wink::hihi::devil:
I was just listening to this song in a 90's Megamix recently:heart:

La Dick-People Are Still Fucking Yes :blarg:šŸ˜:devil: NSFW!!!! BTW

Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
Fun facts: the rate of growth in population globally has been declining since the late 80s, and the rates of growth in most "developed" nations are under 1% - the highest rates of growth are among more impoverished nations, mostly in Africa.

Reactions: Skathon, not-2-b-the-answer and Un-
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That is so horrific. It's tragic how life continues to be brought into this world where so much unnecessary suffering will inevitably be experienced.

• Love
Reactions: redeyepiranha, Un- and not-2-b-the-answer
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Oh dear. Even if growth rates are slowly declining, ideally we'd need a negative growth rate. I've always had the feeling the planet can't properly sustain itself with how many people there are now, and it's only going to get worse until the populace as a whole stop acting stupid, stop having births and not be afraid to let the population numbers drop until the world as whole can properly sustain itself again.

Reactions: looseye, not-2-b-the-answer, Skathon and 1 other person
Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
Fun facts: the rate of growth in population globally has been declining since the late 80s, and the rates of growth in most "developed" nations are under 1% - the highest rates of growth are among more impoverished nations, mostly in Africa.

It's an awful statistic. It's implied in multiple studies that the birth rates in shit countries are much, much higher than in developed countries. Which, not only means more individuals suffering, but more people that can't really contribute to helping the world become better due to shit circumstances increase. And, obviously, what the above article mentioned too.

That is so horrific. It's tragic how life continues to be brought into this world where so much unnecessary suffering will inevitably be experienced.
For the life of me, I cannot understand having kids. I can understand adoption. In fact, if I were healthy, I would adopt. But.. I can't think of one reason that isn't selfish to make your own children.

Oh dear. Even if growth rates are slowly declining, ideally we'd need a negative growth rate. I've always had the feeling the planet can't properly sustain itself with how many people there are now, and it's only going to get worse until the populace as a whole stop acting stupid, stop having births and not be afraid to let the population numbers drop until the world as whole can properly sustain itself again.
It's not happening. If there's one thing humanity loves more than fucking each other, it's fucking each other.

I don't doubt there will be a time in the future where politicians will be advocating for measures against.. All of this shit, at a time where it's irreversible. I said it to someone else, that humanity's biggest mistake was making money cost more than a life.

The people who caused this, won't face any consequences. The people who tried to prevent it will face nature's wrath. Sigh.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Shadowlord900