• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No matter what suicide should only ever be accepted and I find it to be extreme cruelty how it's not. Humans truly are such a disgusting species with how they so harmfully procreate yet refuse to accept suicide as an option and wish to prolong the suffering of others no matter what. For me only non-existence is desirable and I'd always see it as better to not exist, I'd always prefer for this existence to peacefully disappear into nothingness which is why there needs to be acceptance towards suicide, not everyone wants to suffer in this existence they never even consented to in the first place.

It's hellish how everywhere is so anti-suicide and pro-suffering even know we are just waiting to die anyway in this existence that was so harmfully imposed with no disadvantages to not existing yet with no limit as to how much agony one can feel as long as they exist.
The fact that humans purposely make suicide inaccessible is so incredibly evil, it will always be unacceptable how the option of a guaranteed, peaceful suicide isn't available for all. To have the option to just fall asleep eternally would be so incredibly relieving to me, I see suicide as suffering prevention, it's the way to find safety from suffering.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: smigglesbred, Sannti, Rogue Proxy and 8 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I agree, I believe that all adults should have the right to die. It's crazy that as an adult you can buy a gun (which is an instrument of death and can be used to kill other people), but can't even decide when to end your own life. America prides itself on freedom, yet deprives people of the most basic freedom: the freedom to die. I hate how people prevent others from exercising their right to die, and intentionally and unnecessarily make it so difficult. It's my body, my life, my choice, yet there are so many systems and structures in place to prevent people who want to leave this world from leaving. I hate how other people are making decisions for us in this regard. None of us even chose to be alive anyways, yet we're not allowed to die. This is the most absurd part. It's inhumane that euthanasia is restricted and that we're not allowed a guaranteed and peaceful death.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fall_Apart, divinemistress36, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person