Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
It's sad that with all human knowledge, the one true holy grail is inaccessible.

If you feel like you have another method that would be peaceful and "easy" feel free to post here. I just want to drink liquid peace :(

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, floralheaddress and Forever Sleep
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
One that's seldom talked about and isn't too accessible for many, is jumping into a volcano. It's over in a split second and thousands do it every year. I'd imagine SI would be pretty high and you'd never be identified. On a lighter note, it saves on a cremation, but you don't get to keep the ashes.

Last edited:
Reactions: winterparty
lavendermeadows

lavendermeadows

Aug 13, 2023
You know before I even found this forum I talked to a friend about how I thought suicide should be accessible for those who truly want it. No more family members or loved ones finding you hanging or with your face blown up or surrounded by vomit and shit and piss after overdosing. It would make things better for everyone involved

Reactions: ThisUnrest, caliban and Yavannah
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so inhumane how we cannot just choose to fall into an eternal sleep in a guaranteed way, it's so horrible to me how methods like N are a privilege only reserved for animals, instead humans are just expected to suffer in an existence they were cruelly burdened with. It disgusts me how suicide is purposely made so difficult, it just shows a lack of compassion.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, ThisUnrest, caliban and 1 other person