underthedatetree

underthedatetree

Oct 20, 2023
Like yelp but for psych wards. Sometimes I like to read 1 star reviews for places or online products for fun and I want to see all the 1 star reviews from others who were 5150'd :pfff:

Reactions: Downdraft, psp3000 and Ironweed
vile samsara

vile samsara

Feb 26, 2024
It would be helpful to know if a psych ward will actually be helpful, or if they will make me want to die even more...

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
It would be helpful to know if a psych ward will actually be helpful, or if they will make me want to die even more...
Some of it depends on the psych ward some of it depends on you. Honestly the one I stayed at wasn't all that bad I just wasn't in the right place to be helped so really I was just there for my own protection, which for me was frustrating and claustrophobic. Although I say that, there was one doctor I saw on the first night who I really connected with and he was really on to something but I never saw him again.

Reactions: grandeur.egg and vile samsara
vile samsara

vile samsara

Feb 26, 2024
Some of it depends on the psych ward some of it depends on you. Honestly the one I stayed at wasn't all that bad I just wasn't in the right place to be helped so really I was just there for my own protection, which for me was frustrating and claustrophobic. Although I say that, there was one doctor I saw on the first night who I really connected with and he was really on to something but I never saw him again.
If I saw reviews like these for psychward, it would alleviate the fear of uncertainty and wouldn't be such a gamble. It's like a mystery bag, but the prize is receiving care or a staff with an authority complex :"(

Reactions: grandeur.egg