sadidiot0328

sadidiot0328

I feel like I died long ago
Jun 1, 2023
I just can't relate to other people. Even when were all discussing our problems, I feel so different from them. It's as if I just wasnt meant to connect with other people.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: idk3, tiger b, Sylveon and 3 others
T

TimonofAthens

Nov 10, 2023
Have you ever been assessed for Asperger's Syndrome? It may just be rolled into autism spectrum disorder in North America.

sadidiot0328

sadidiot0328

I feel like I died long ago
Jun 1, 2023
Have you ever been assessed for Asperger's Syndrome? It may just be rolled into autism spectrum disorder in North America.
I was diagnosed with high functioning autism. They first thought it was aspergers but then said autism instead.

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
I'm in the same boat. I can't hold a conversation. I don't stutter or anything I just don't keep a flow going. Also I'm the most boring person I know. I don't have interests or hobbies. I honestly struggle relating to people beside my sister. I've tried multiple times and tried to act outgoing but it wasn't passable enough or something. I'm not in the energy with others. Always felt like people had some type of life in them that shown through there face and words and I didn't.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Okokaykay, idk3, Sylveon and 1 other person
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I've felt the same way all my life. It really sucks

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: idk3 and Sylveon