• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Only ceasing to exist is beautiful, no matter what the only beauty could ever lie in death, I see so much beauty in the thought of being eternally free from this disgusting, evil world. Existence itself is the true problem and causes nothing but suffering which is why only death is beautiful, I envy those who die, they truly are so fortunate, in fact they are the only fortunate ones as now they are at peace free from the hell that is existing.

No matter what only non-existence could ever be desirable especially as existence is something completely hopeless, it's comforting to think of death erasing all the suffering, I'd always see it as better that this existence peacefully disappears into nothingness as existence is simply an abomination. There is no beauty in existing, all that existence ever does is cause so much cruelty, pain and harm. To exist means to suffer and to die means to be eternally relieved from all the suffering which is why death is so beautiful, I find it beautiful how death solves everything and brings peace from the torturous burden of existing as a human.

aWeeBitTired

aWeeBitTired

I don't know anything.
Feb 25, 2024
Life is suffering because biological creatures have found advantageous to be this way. But, I feel you, this world is a genuine hellscape.

With suffering comes tranquility, they are both needed to exist (Yin & Yang or whatever). It's just a shame that they don't both come at the same time—personally I feel I've lost peace.

I hope you find peace, whether it be in the irradiation of these polar states or in future tranquility.