• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I feel like when people go on about how other people's suicides are so sad they are really just making the person's death all about themselves and how they feel which is selfish to me. Suicide is actually a relief rather than something so devastating, there is no sadness in being unable to suffer, in fact I see those who manage to ctb as the true fortunate ones.

I don't understand how it's supposedly so "sad" if one is now peacefully not existing with all future unnecessary suffering prevented, instead what is sad is how humans so harmfully procreate in the first place. It's a tragedy to procreate in this world filled with endless torment, pain and cruelty, I see suicide as the rational solution to escape from all future suffering in this existence that was always very undesirable in the first place. The existence of life was such a terrible, horrific tragedy and no matter what I'll see it as better to die as there are no disadvantages to not existing yet there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this evil, disgusting world.

To me eternal nothingness really is so beautiful, I see so much beauty in falling into an eternal and dreamless sleep where all is forgotten about, there's nothing devastating about death, in fact death is so normal and inevitable, we will all just disappear into nothingness eventually and the thought of such comforts me.

I see suicide as the solution to what the true problem is which is existence itself, there's nothing devastating about one being aware and fortunate enough to have the ability to prevent suffering through death on their own terms. In fact I see suicide as the best way to die, I see suicide as self care as it's the way to find peace from the burden of existing as a human.