watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
And so my prison here is life.. I decided that I will ctb when I get my SN. I wonder if it will 'free me' or just bring me in an even bigger prison. maybe a smaller one. Maybe it'll be printer hell. Who the fuck knows.
I'm not leaving anyone behind. I wanted my online friends to be informed but in the end, who cares.
Looking back at my life I just see years of pure stupidity, of being under pressure. I don't value myself. Noone respects me. Everybody tries to be as much of a dick to me as they can. So I won't live for others either.

Life is meaningless, and mine is fucked. Some might be sad to see a 'baby' die but the sooner the better. People would say I'm depressed but I'm not. To me, death isn't the 'solution', it is what brings peace to a world in which there isn't. 'Build the life you want to live!' -and what if there isnt? What if the life I want to live is not life.

I don't even know why I'm rambling. It must be hard to read. tl;dr I love you all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheGoodGuy, Brink, oneside and 3 others
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Yeah printer hell is something I invented as a joke. It's a place where you troubleshoot printers forever.

Also, your pfp is Ophelia by John Everett Millais, right?

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Yeah printer hell is something I invented as a joke. It's a place where you troubleshoot printers forever.

Also, your pfp is Ophelia by John Everett Millais, right?
Hahaha, I was wondering. Yeah it is!