• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
Forever trapped in a multiple life sentence despite never committing any crimes.

Also I am not talking about going to a prison with bars I am talking about the prison of life.

Life is a prison. We are tortured, enslaved and will suffer for decades.

There is no escape. We never asked to be here.

Why must I serve the remainder of my life sentence? why!?

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
I totally agree with you. I've been serving my sentence for almost 27 years now.
Birth begins with tears and screaming.
And it's only getting worse.

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Forever trapped in a multiple life sentence despite never committing any crimes.

Also I am not talking about going to a prison with bars I am talking about the prison of life.

Life is a prison. We are tortured, enslaved and will suffer for decades.

There is no escape. We never asked to be here.

Why must I serve the remainder of my life sentence? why!?
Exactly how I feel
I was thinking when did it start
At 7 for me but 12 is when I attempted
So 12 to 43 so that's about 31 years
I'm so tired

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
I totally agree with you. I've been serving my sentence for almost 27 years now.
Birth begins with tears and screaming.
And it's only getting worse.
27 years is a very long time to suffer I am sorry. I hope things improve for you
Exactly how I feel
I was thinking when did it start
At 7 for me but 12 is when I attempted
So 12 to 43 so that's about 31 years
I'm so tired
Wow that sounds terrible to suffer from 7 years old and have an attempt at just 12,
I've only suffered from serious suicidal thoughts and depression for 8 years, and i feels like a lifetime. You have my sincerest sympathy

Time4Peace

Time4Peace

What the hell I'm doing here?
Apr 9, 2024
Sometimes I think I may have chosen to be born here and it feels like a complete disgrace. The ugly inside and the ugly outside, traded some beautiful peace and innocence for lust and cruelty. Feels like I wouldn't be able to forgive myself for this. But who knows? I can't remember anything, like everyone else.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I've been serving my sentence for 23.5 years, 1 month and 1 day. As of today it's been 8614 days
Suicide is an escape.
It's uncertain though. It could just bring you back into the prison even worse off. The solution is to never have been born in the first place

Last edited:
I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
I've been serving my sentence for 23.5 years, 1 month and 1 day. As of today it's been 8614 days

It's uncertain though. It could just bring you back into the prison even worse off. The solution is to never have been born in the first place
I'm 30 but I would say my life sentence started 8 years ago
Life has always been the same thing, but I guess my mind just changed, and i became more aware of how pointless and painful life is. Once i became aware that life was a prison here is no going back no matter how hard i try

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also feel so trapped in this hellish and meaningless existence where there is endless potential for cruelty, torment and suffering. Procreation is a horrific crime to me that just causes immense harm, it disgusts me how humans actually choose to enslave others in this existence that was always unnecessary and was always undesirable in the first place.
The fact that humans do all they can to make suicide inaccessible despite the fact that we never consented to this in the first place is incredibly unacceptable and tragic, humans truly are the worst species with how they so senselessly force others to suffer.

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
I've been trapped for 19 years and 3 days unfortunately. I don't like the idea of suffering for decades upon decades... it horrifies me immensely
Yeah that is horrifying. Even living one more week sounds horrible, let alone 5 or more decades. Hopefully I CTB before then. I can't imaging growing old, decaying and feeling worse
I understand, I also feel so trapped in this hellish and meaningless existence where there is endless potential for cruelty, torment and suffering. Procreation is a horrific crime to me that just causes immense harm, it disgusts me how humans actually choose to enslave others in this existence that was always unnecessary and was always undesirable in the first place.
The fact that humans do all they can to make suicide inaccessible despite the fact that we never consented to this in the first place is incredibly unacceptable and tragic, humans truly are the worst species with how they so senselessly force others to suffer.
Love your posts, and I agree. I am sorry you are also trapped in this hellish existence, with no easy access to end your life. Pro life organizations have made life a living hell denying us access to means to end our lives, forcing us to endure decades of painless suffering where there is no limit to how much agony we can endure

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I'm 30 but I would say my life sentence started 8 years ago
Life has always been the same thing, but I guess my mind just changed, and i became more aware of how pointless and painful life is. Once i became aware that life was a prison here is no going back no matter how hard i try
Same here at 32, i was already depressed, but now I'm aware of how pointless life is. Only extreme emotions and learning new things can give me that purpose to move on.
Especially middle class is so pointless and hypocritical they just do things to post on SMs and get accepted, with all these rats fighting between each other for candies and all this stupid ppl that go for cosmetic surgery and stuff :ahhha:
But it is just me, 6 years ago i was on the go in my career and I was enjoying time with normal ppl, who focused on career and learn new things. Now I'm again in the abyss and my motivation is below 0. At least i have SN with me now.

Last edited:
I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
Same here at 32, i was already depressed, but now I'm aware of how pointless life is. Only extreme emotions and learning new things can give me that purpose to move on.
Especially middle class is so pointless and hypocritical they just do things to post on SMs and get accepted, with all these rats fighting between each other for candies and all this stupid ppl that go for cosmetic surgery and stuff :ahhha:
But it is just me, 6 years ago i was on the go in my career and I was enjoying time with normal ppl, who focused on career and learn new things. Now I'm again in the abyss and my motivation is below 0. At least i have SN with me now.
Sad to hear. I hope things can improve and that you can hopefully get back to he way things were before. My motivation is also literally non existent at this point

• Hugs
Reactions: tbroken
D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I wish I was never born, coming here in this world and being in this prison of a life and society is one of the most cruel things, if not the most cruel thing. I hate this world, I hate the human race and I hate God for all of this. If there truly is a God then I blame him for all the suffering in this world, he's the one responsible for all of this because he lets this happen. What is even the point of life anyway? It's all a nonsense, it's just suffering. I never asked for any of this shit and I don't want to be here anymore. If there truly is an afterlife then I hope I'll never come back in this miserable world ever again, I've had enough of this life

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Sad to hear. I hope things can improve and that you can hopefully get back to he way things were before. My motivation is also literally non existent at this point
I don't think so. The temptation to CTB is high and maybe I'm just waiting for the antiemetic and antiacid I ordered online.
You know, I was thinking about this for a long time.
This is the perfect time to CTB IMO, because at this point of my life my mind is clear and I'm also getting back in shape, I will not suffer, no one will bother me, it will just be an ordinary day and then all will fade to black.
Maybe that day I'll go also to the restaurant or something like that :ahhha: and then say goodbye to this life. Unseen and unbothered, as i like it.

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
I don't think so. The temptation to CTB is high and maybe I'm just waiting for the antiemetic and antiacid I ordered online.
You know, I was thinking about this for a long time.
This is the perfect time to CTB IMO, because at this point of my life my mind is clear and I'm also getting back in shape, I will not suffer, no one will bother me, it will just be an ordinary day and then all will fade to black.
Maybe that day I'll go also to the restaurant or something like that :ahhha: and then say goodbye to this life. Unseen and unbothered, as i like it.
Whatever you choose to do, I wish you luck and peace and that it is painless as possible! Please let us know so we can say our good byes