• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

B3434

Jan 23, 2024
hey,
i have a question,
i am search for quick and fast method to ctb myself by poison only.
now i am read about sn but i cant get in my country...
if someone have resource about poison suicide, how to get/where to buy/ how to create, position, i will so thankfully that for him!

Last edited:
Reactions: hiAbbey
Macc_Lad_71

Macc_Lad_71

Feb 15, 2024
hey,
i have a question,
if someone have resource about poison suicide, how to get/where to buy/ how to create, position, i will so thankfully that for him!
lots of things you could take.......but you'll go through agony first!

Reactions: dizzdesi
B

B3434

Jan 23, 2024
lots of things you could take.......but you'll go through agony first!
If there is something with a structure, for example a guide, or an article, that is based on something, I will do it. The problem is that I don't even have a direction of how, what, and where. I would appreciate it if you could direct me to specific sources of information about this! (if u have, of course)

***update -- i found a lot of information in ppeh pdf that i found in "resource complication". but my brain is going to explode when reading it... and English is not my main lang, so its so difficult and hard to me lol .. any advices?

Last edited:
B

B3434

Jan 23, 2024
there's 1,4 Butanediol. You can learn about it from the megathread linked in the suicide resource compilation and also here.
i am searching about this, there is not stores in my country that sell this... so Unfortunately this method is not so good for me

• Aww..
Reactions: FutureHanger
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
i am searching about this, there is not stores in my country that sell this... so Unfortunately this method is not so good for me
damn very unfortunate. Maybe try searching for stores in other countries/languages if it's still legal to buy and sell in your country?

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
the pph has a section on cyanide poisoning, as silly as it sounds if you really struggle to read it maybe just put it into Google translate or any other language translator?

H

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
"Poisons" are rough and you really don't want to go through things like cyanide poisoning before you die. It's possibly some of the worst physical agony someone can go through. If possible, I'd opt for medications and drugs. As others have mentioned there's megathreads on them and numerous other smaller threads detailing decent combos for a nice drift into nothingness.

Reactions: FutureHanger
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Potassium cyanide and sodium nitrite are quite popular but I don't get why personally.

Poisons or anything ingested is just asking for problems I feel.

Everyone has to pick their own method I guess.

hiAbbey

hiAbbey

All’s well that ends pretty prettyy prettyyy soon
Sep 30, 2021
hey,
i have a question,
(Me too. Watching. Thank you for this thread!)