FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's undeniable that to have the ability to exist is something so terrible and dreadful, there is no beauty in existing, as existing only leads to suffering, existence is repulsive and just causes harm, such a thing could never be beautiful, the thought of existence being labelled as such disgusts me.

It's always better to not exist than to be a conscious being trapped in a flesh prison where there is unlimited potential to be tortured endlessly, destined to decay and die anyway. It comforts me the thought of sleeping eternally and being safe from all harm, the only beauty lies in the true relief of death, in this existence being forgotten about.

The is why suicide is self care as it's the way to take control and find peace from the inevitability of suffering in this world filled with endless cruelty, existence disturbs me which is why only the eternity of death is desirable. It's just so horrible how we cannot just free ourselves in peace despite this reality, I will always despise how suicide is purposely made so difficult as there is beauty only in death, only death can bring me the relief I search for.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
This world is unfair and miserable for many people, sadly no one will do anything to change it. Most people want it to stay this way.

Reactions: Letmedienow