• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

voidliquid

voidliquid

Jun 14, 2020
There are 2 Bridges within walking distance of my house.
Bridge 1 (30m high) has had it's share of suicides. It's also the bridge where an unmarked police car saw me and I ended up being sectioned.
Bridge 2 is 10m higher and I have only read of 1 suicide. This is the bridge I'm considering ending my life on, within the next few weeks.
I have plenty of prescribed sedatives which I plan on taking beforehand.
My only worry, as always, is; will it 100% guarantee to end my life?
I know that the only answer is - to just do it. But I don't want to jump off that height only to survive with awful injuries.

• Hugs
Reactions: booray
in hell out soon

in hell out soon

Student
Apr 27, 2020
From what I've read you're somewhat likely to survive with injuries, life altering ones. Survivors have also reported being able to remember the whole fall down. I don't know how much sedatives would impact this but it's something to consider.

This is definitely not a 100% rate suicide. I think you'd probably need to go at like 250m or something not normally attainable to ensure it.

it's what made me reconsider the method as well.

bridge 2 might only have one suicide because it's newer or because it's harder to climb - or is guarded more heavily. Bridge near where I live is very heavily guarded because whilst there have been successful suicides there's also been enough unsuccessful to realise it's not a very reliable method

• Love
Reactions: voidliquid
voidliquid

voidliquid

Jun 14, 2020
I really truly appreciate your reply.
I may need to rethink my exit strategy.
Much love to you my friend <3