terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
When my mental illness was active I didn't trust the numerous doctors i seen, thought it was all a waste of time. When my symptoms went into remission i realised they were on my side all along.

Reactions: k75 and Loner
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
That's impressive, I would love to learn Russian. Many years ago I saw a series, but it was black and white. Is that the one you are referring to?
I meant the ones which were released in 2006 :)

Reactions: Epsilon0
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
No, sorry, I don't know that one.
The 2006 series are adorable (my own opinion)
There are ones on Youtube in English (I don't like them, very harsh Russian accent) and in Russian but with english subtitles

Last edited:
Reactions: Epsilon0
S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
I agree with you. Always trying to be away from all those pros.

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
The therapist I have know is a piece of steaming shit on the sidewalk on a hot day, like imagine that scenario. I've had good and shitty ones but the good ones are kind of on the rare side
Peace/hugs

T

toomuchtimetodie

"to be overly conscious is a sickness"
Mar 13, 2020
In the UK id say at least 1/3rd of people in the system are perfectly sane and happy, just know how to play it to benefit them. Therapists seem to fall for people playing the sytem more so than they do understand and help/treat someone who is either mentally ill or sad and needs help. For example quite a lot sectioned under the mental health act (id guess again at least 1/4 are scumbags who prefer to fake illness to keep out of jail therefore the institutionalization period is shorter and easier for them.