• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RealMe

RealMe

Aug 11, 2018
Hello, I would like everyone's insight on the different suicide methods please and which they find to be the most reliable, most quick and least painful. I would like everyone's tips on these methods please

Hanging: I will be honest and say I dont know all the different ways of hanging and if someone would be so kind as to explain them to me I would be grateful. So far I don't know how reliable hanging would be because I dont onow ehat type of rope is best or where to obtain them in person (ordering anything online for suicide is a no-no for me as I dont onow how well I'd be able to hide my tracks while doing so) there is nowhere in my home to hang a rope up high and I think I may weight to much to be held up by a rope anyway. Also I am not very good with my hands so I probably wouldn't be able to tie it well enough anyway.

Overdose: From my understand this doesnt have a very high success rate and most people vomit it out anyway. And I wouldn't know how to obtain hard drugs to do this anyway. Or even what drugs I would need and how much. Also what if I am given a fake drug? I feel like this method isnt reliable

Cutting myself: Unreliable and takes a while I would probably pass out before I cut myself enough to die

Suffocation: I can barely wear my cpap at night without getting clasterphobic I dont know how I would be able to follow through with this one

Jumping off a cliff: Dont you need to be at least 12 stories high and above water for this to work? Also I dont onow how I would be able to do this without being caught or stopped

Train: How can I do this without being caught or stopped? Also I dont want to traumatize anyone with my suicide. Is this a reliable way to go?

Drowning: I dont onow how I would be able to do this without my survival instincts kicking in

Fire: I honestly dont know much about this method any info would be great

Gun: Currently the method I am considering however I dont know anything about guns. I dont know how to shoot one (it cant be that hard). Is a handgun enough to do it or will I end up in the ER? La add t thing I want is to be in the ER with brain damage or paralyzed or living life as a vegetable. But this seems to be the best method. Quick death if done right and high success. I am a bit confused about where to shoot though. Back of head? Side of head? I've also read about the t-zone or t-box which is supposedly instant death but would it work if I did it to myself? Also I dont rhink there is such a thing as "instant death"

Anyway thanks so much guys

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
N most reliable and peaceful. Sn is reliable, peacefulness questionable, probably mostly peaceful. The rest of the methods mentioned I wouldn't have any interest in.

Reactions: blindtothesuffering
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
In addition to N, nitrogen/inert gases are peaceful

Reactions: RealMe
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Inert gas with a mask with CO in the car incase the mask slips is my preferred method. Kind of hard to set it all up but should be peaceful and reliable.

RealMe

RealMe

Aug 11, 2018
N most reliable and peaceful. Sn is reliable, peacefulness questionable, probably mostly peaceful. The rest of the methods mentioned I wouldn't have any interest in.

New here so this may be a dumb question but what is "sn"? I am assuming N is Nembutal

Reactions: VX1
V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
You might find that as you do more reading that methods will start to appeal more or less. You might change your mind a few times before feeling drawn to one or two favourites. If you're not in a rush then thats good.

RealMe

RealMe

Aug 11, 2018
You might find that as you do more reading that methods will start to appeal more or less. You might change your mind a few times before feeling drawn to one or two favourites. If you're not in a rush then thats good.

Thanks suicide is basically a back up plan for me but I would like to be informed if I actually do it

Reactions: blindtothesuffering
RealMe

RealMe

Aug 11, 2018
N is nembutal
Sn is sodium nitrite (not sodium nitrAte with is something else)

Not a dumb question at all don't worry. If I am incorrect someone please correct me.

If I theoretical wanted to get nembutal where do people usually get it? I assume online on the deep web but my worry would be that I am sent an ineffective one.

J

Jon_Doe

Aug 6, 2018
Hanging : Skip the rope and buy a ratchet tie down or strap. Crank until tight enough (very easy). Locks into place, but has a release. Add a large plastic bag over head for extra measure. Cheap, easy, fast, reliable and can be done anywhere.

Overdose : Any heavy duty barbituate/sedative will do. Fentanyl is even better and more readily available than Nembutal. There's also Seconal, heroin, morphine etc. Doesn't always have to be injected either. Certain ones are transdermal (through skin), smoked, ingested or shot up vagina or ass (absorbed through mucous membranes/thin tissue).

Cutting yourself : Use a razor blade, box opener or sharpen a good knife. Aim for any major arteries. I would recommend the carotid arteries. There's 4 (2 internal and 2 external), beside your trachea. Shove something deep enough to Pierce and wait to bleed out. Should only be a few minutes or so.

Suffocation : Wouldn't just try it out right. Would recommend inert gases (carbon monoxide, argon, helium, nitrous oxide etc.). Easiest ways are to order from a supplier or generate CO using a charcoal grill or portable generator in an enclosed space.

Jumping : The higher the better and solid ground is better than water. No one can stop you if you do it fast enough.

Train : Jump out in front of speeding subway or train. Line up neck on track for swift decapitation. Who cares who sees? You won't be around to deal with it.

Drowning : Tie weights around your feet and handcuff yourself. Then jump into deep water where available.

Fire : Need to drench yourself in flammable liquid (gas, lighter fluid; anything combustible). Then ignite and wait for your nerves to burn off so you don't feel anything.

Gun : Handgun is least effective, rifle 2nd and shotgun is most effective. For handgun, the larger the calibre (ammo size), the better. Point at side of head (at brain); take a deep breath in and on full exhale, squeeze the trigger. Rifle, sit down and put in mouth aimed at brain. Shotgun, get buckshot or slug shells and aim at brainstem through mouth. For extra insurance, do in waist high water.

*Hope this was helpful. Obviously these are partly my opinions from my preferences and limited research.*

RealMe

RealMe

Aug 11, 2018
Hanging : Skip the rope and buy a ratchet tie down or strap. Crank until tight enough (very easy). Locks into place, but has a release. Add a large plastic bag over head for extra measure. Cheap, easy, fast, reliable and can be done anywhere.

Overdose : Any heavy duty barbituate/sedative will do. Fentanyl is even better and more readily available than Nembutal. There's also Seconal, heroin, morphine etc. Doesn't always have to be injected either. Certain ones are transdermal (through skin), smoked, ingested or shot up vagina or ass (absorbed through mucous membranes/thin tissue).

Cutting yourself : Use a razor blade, box opener or sharpen a good knife. Aim for any major arteries. I would recommend the carotid arteries. There's 4 (2 internal and 2 external), beside your trachea. Shove something deep enough to Pierce and wait to bleed out. Should only be a few minutes or so.

Suffocation : Wouldn't just try it out right. Would recommend inert gases (carbon monoxide, argon, helium, nitrous oxide etc.). Easiest ways are to order from a supplier or generate CO using a charcoal grill or portable generator in an enclosed space.

Jumping : The higher the better and solid ground is better than water. No one can stop you if you do it fast enough.

Train : Jump out in front of speeding subway or train. Line up neck on track for swift decapitation. Who cares who sees? You won't be around to deal with it.

Drowning : Tie weights around your feet and handcuff yourself. Then jump into deep water where available.

Fire : Need to drench yourself in flammable liquid (gas, lighter fluid; anything combustible). Then ignite and wait for your nerves to burn off so you don't feel anything.

Gun : Handgun is least effective, rifle 2nd and shotgun is most effective. For handgun, the larger the calibre (ammo size), the better. Point at side of head (at brain); take a deep breath in and on full exhale, squeeze the trigger. Rifle, sit down and put in mouth aimed at brain. Shotgun, get buckshot or slug shells and aim at brainstem through mouth. For extra insurance, do in waist high water.

*Hope this was helpful. Obviously these are partly my opinions from my preferences and limited research.*

Thanks though a handgun isnt AS effective it's still pretty effective compared to the other methods, correct?

Reactions: lv-gras
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018

If I theoretical wanted to get nembutal where do people usually get it? I assume online on the deep web but my worry would be that I am sent an ineffective one.

No need to be theoretical on this website =).
I haven't looked into it personally because it is not my method of choice but from what I have read on here there is someone in Mexico (who people refer to as "a").
His contact details are in the pph (peaceful pill handbook) which is in the methods resource section. I think it is roughly $500usd for two bottles which is the recommended amount.
People are talking a lot about parcels taking a long time to get there or possibly issues with the Mexican postal services. I don't know if there is a real issue or just some parcels delayed because again this isn'ty method of choice so i haven't bothered to investigate.
Also not sure about legality of importing such a drug to various countries and possible legal fall out if caught by authorities importing it.

RealMe

RealMe

Aug 11, 2018
I haven't looked into it personally because it is not my method of choice but from what I have read on here there is someone in Mexico (who people refer to as "a").
His contact details are in the pph (peaceful pill handbook) which is in the methods resource section. I think it is roughly $500usd for two bottles which is the recommended amount.
People are talking a lot about parcels taking a long time to get there or possibly issues with the Mexican postal services. I don't know if there is a real issue or just some parcels delayed because again this isn'ty method of choice so i haven't bothered to investigate.
Also not sure about legality of importing such a drug to various countries and possible legal fall out if caught by authorities importing it.

Thanks for the info. I also read about the whole cartel issue on here somewhere. Dont remember where. That alone kinda deters me away from that method since it just sounds like a lot of work

J

Jon_Doe

Aug 6, 2018
Thanks though a handgun isnt AS effective it's still pretty effective compared to the other methods, correct?
I would assume yeah. Get some magnum rounds (.357, .44, .45, .50 etc.) or hollow points.