Duochrome-Seahorse

Duochrome-Seahorse

I hope I start rotting in my sleep
Feb 23, 2023
2024 is just around the corner and I decided to make next year a good year for me until I inevitably end my life. I think this is going to be the final stretch of me trying, even though I've said that so many times for the past 12 years: "oh this will be different, I'll live for xyz, I wanna live cuz xyz is coming out"

I'm not really excited for a lot of things in the future tbh. Literally nothing is making me go "oh my god im so excited for this" except one thing and once that thing ends I'm gonna ctb. Although, there's also the materialistic side of me who doesn't like the fact that my things are going to belong to someone else that bothers me. i don't want anyone in my room after I passed. It's my safe haven from all the hellscapes of the world. It's such a conflicting feeling. This room is the only proof of my existence that I have that I cherish a lot. I would be pissed if I saw what happened to it after my death after putting so much work on it.

I'm trying to go back to better habits, and I'm in group therapy but I hate everyone in it it's just not for me, I go so I can get to talk to my therapist alone. It's the only way to get it for free. I started going out more again, haven't made any friends really, but honestly I don't expect it first try. I just want to talk to people. I still think there's hope for me, I'm just going through such a rough patch right now that it makes it feel impossible to get over. I keep thinking I'll never find love again. Or that I'll always be used for something. I hope I find that someone who proves me wrong, but I'm not gonna be disapointed if I don't

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Immensevoid, Redacted24, Achromatix and 2 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Very tired, lazy response, sorry.

I feel for you, the hopelessness brought by years of failure collide and produce the want to die. I live for one ghing too, then die. I feel for you and wish I could bring you happiness you are just like me. But mine wont bet better and death is my best solution. I hope you find someone to live for maybe because it feels like there'd be hipe.

I'm making no sense sorry I am word vomiting but I want to share becauits important to me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Duochrome-Seahorse, Immensevoid, MatrixPrisoner and 2 others
Achromatix

Achromatix

Always Alone
Sep 11, 2022
The new year is definitely scary, and I'm not sure if I want to live in it or not, but maybe something really good will happen for you. I hope something good does at least. Hope you can find some peace.

Reactions: Immensevoid, Redacted24 and MatrixPrisoner
Duochrome-Seahorse

Duochrome-Seahorse

I hope I start rotting in my sleep
Feb 23, 2023
Very tired, lazy response, sorry.

I feel for you, the hopelessness brought by years of failure collide and produce the want to die. I live for one ghing too, then die. I feel for you and wish I could bring you happiness you are just like me. But mine wont bet better and death is my best solution. I hope you find someone to live for maybe because it feels like there'd be hipe.

I'm making no sense sorry I am word vomiting but I want to share becauits important to me
nooo it's ok, im really thankful that you responded in the first place :) I hope this year brings you peace.
The new year is definitely scary, and I'm not sure if I want to live in it or not, but maybe something really good will happen for you. I hope something good does at least. Hope you can find some peace.
thank you so much. I'm doing my best :D