leiche

leiche

i need a cigarette
Aug 19, 2020
1. as you may know, military service is obedient for men in russia, and we all must check our health once a year. since i gave up educating, i hoped that some of my diseases would be enough to admit i can't go to military, but it's all went wrong. when i told doctor i have suicidal thoughts and cried right in front or her, first she was respectful, but as she saw i didn't get better, she just went freaking mad:
- ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID OR WHAT? YOU'RE SO YOUNG AND SELFISH, WHAT WILL YOUR MOTHER DO, BRAT? YOU'RE FUCKING IDIOT
i still don't know how i had enough strength not to fucking rage quit, to be honest

2. when my best friend did ctb, i was in a deep depression, wandering around the city listening to music. than some random dude came over (he knew her, i guess) and told me this:
-why didn't you stop her?
i told honestly i didn't even know about her plans. later i was told she even tried it long ago, but didn't tell me
-what? is that some kind of excuse, or what?
dude, who the fuck are you even to judge me? you don't know shit! don't you see i can't even talk normally? that was my thoughts, of course i just didn't answer. i also saw some random dudes at funeral pretending they were in grief. that was such a pathetic spectacle to be honest :)

3. when my dad was drunk he just told me 'fuck you'. and then he started beating my mom maniacally. i guess that day was the point of no return. also my mum being drunk too said
-does he have a girlfriend?
-what? nobody needs such a guy
i knew it's true, but i couldn't help crying

that's it. share your stories here, if you want

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, DeadAimz, searchingfreedom and 3 others
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
They might be your parents but they are just people. Some people are shit. Shit people make shit parents.

It's no reflection on you and it's not your fault they're a pair of dicks.

• Love
Reactions: searchingfreedom, MartyByrde, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
It must suck to live in a country where it's required to serve in the military. I don't know if you can avoid that by saying you object to it on moral grounds or not. By going into it, you would likely be required to commit war crimes on behalf of your government so they can fill their pockets more. Regardless, that to me would be more than enough of a reason to CTB if I lived somewhere like that, especially if you could be forced into it, whether it goes against your morality or not.

I agree with TheQ22 as well. Your parents are pieces of shit for treating you the way that they did.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and leiche
leiche

leiche

i need a cigarette
Aug 19, 2020
It must suck to live in a country where it's required to serve in the military. I don't know if you can avoid that by saying you object to it on moral grounds or not. By going into it, you likely be required to commit war crimes on behalf of your government so they can fill their pockets more. Regardless, that to me would be more than enough of a reason to CTB if I lived somewhere like that, especially if you could be forced into it, whether it goes against your morality or not.

I agree with TheQ22 as well. Your parents are pieces of shit for treating you the way that they did.
i love my country in general, but obviously not for the things like military and treating mentally sick people as shit. as for the parents, i'm just unfairly unlucky

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Lost in a Dream
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
Ah fuck man, that is some cruel shit to try to survive. Even worse when you actually love the people and places involved. Life is brutal. I'm sorry you've experienced those events and the suffering that comes with them.

Reactions: leiche
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
'you're a waste of place! ~ by my parents

• Hugs
Reactions: leiche