• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
The worst reason to want to do it is having no real reason.
When there is a tangible problem, you can solve/attempt to solve it, or at least have an excuse to justify your longing for death.

But when you are just empty and sad, without purpose day after day with no real problem to survive or solve, no hurdle to focus on, I think it's worse because you know that whatever happens will not change how you feel. There is no 'when this is over' as relates to a specific issue, because life, living is the issue. And so the focus settles on solving the ultimate problem, that of living.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree and my case is like that. My reason for wanting to be dead is because it solves the problem of living. I have nothing in this life that I want or care about. Nothing really gives me pleasure and never has. I believe that I'm meant for permanent non existence as living simply isn't for me

U

Umacon

Jan 20, 2024
I feel exactly the same. I have no purpose in life and nothing makes me happy. I have nothing to expect and my everyday life is just boring with no meaning.

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
Zany

Zany

scaredy-cat
Jan 31, 2024
If your reason is wanting to ctb because life itself is the issue, that's still a reason. A valid one at that. It seems weird to me to persue anything when nothing matters anyway, so why try? I've just been doing whatever I've been told is normal, and I'm not even any good at that. Some people are just better of without life

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
I agree and my case is like that. My reason for wanting to be dead is because it solves the problem of living. I have nothing in this life that I want or care about. Nothing really gives me pleasure and never has. I believe that I'm meant for permanent non existence as living simply isn't for me
And I don't think it can change, sadly. The longer you live, the harder it gets to conceive of it changing, of sustainable joy or meaning. Does one simply exist to stop others being sad when the deed is done? I think not because if I truly loved someone and dying was their heartfelt wish, over a long period of time, I know I would be happy for them if they attained that. I hope others are happy for me if I manage to do it.
I feel exactly the same. I have no purpose in life and nothing makes me happy. I have nothing to expect and my everyday life is just boring with no meaning.
It's just dire isn't it? With no end until THE end.
If your reason is wanting to ctb because life itself is the issue, that's still a reason. A valid one at that. It seems weird to me to persue anything when nothing matters anyway, so why try? I've just been doing whatever I've been told is normal, and I'm not even any good at that. Some people are just better of without life
I'd love to be able to pass it on, give it to someone like a gift but alas we can't, hey?
Yes I hate the notion of 'valid reasons' like someone gets to decide how worthy your request is. If you're an adult of sound mind, then it shouldn't be the business of anyone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buildingsandcastles