Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
For the longest time I wanted to tell someone - anyone - post it someplace what the people in my life had done to me to push me over the edge to ctb. but then I realized what a waste of time that was because no one gives a shit. There is not one person on this shitty world who gives a shit if I live or die. After living all this time - after saving two little girls from drowning - after all the times I've been there for others - there is no one - no family - no friends - absolutely no one - to be there when i take my last breadth. Please don't get me wrong I'm not feeling sorry for myself - this is more an aha moment. Just a real cold water in the face moment. The people in this world are pathetic, idiotic assholes. I honestly don't want to be here anymore. I am in pretty good health - that's not it. My mental health is shit. And I am ready to go. It's like that song Starry Starry Night - this world was never meant for never meant for one as beautiful as me - see you soon Chris!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: bedhead_baby, Rogue Proxy, Huntfish34 and 3 others
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34, Praestat_Mori, WantsToJumpAlready and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
She is my little girl - she was murdered by her friends and her step-father. No one was held accountable.
OMG this is soooo cruel!!! NO words really, I hope she is at peace. Sorry OP you have to go through this. I hope you can find peace!

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
OMG this is soooo cruel!!! NO words really, I hope she is at peace. Sorry OP you have to go through this. I hope you can find peace!
Thank you. I will have peace once I ctb

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Praestat_Mori
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
For the longest time I wanted to tell someone - anyone - post it someplace what the people in my life had done to me to push me over the edge to ctb. but then I realized what a waste of time that was because no one gives a shit. There is not one person on this shitty world who gives a shit if I live or die. After living all this time - after saving two little girls from drowning - after all the times I've been there for others - there is no one - no family - no friends - absolutely no one - to be there when i take my last breadth. Please don't get me wrong I'm not feeling sorry for myself - this is more an aha moment. Just a real cold water in the face moment. The people in this world are pathetic, idiotic assholes. I honestly don't want to be here anymore. I am in pretty good health - that's not it. My mental health is shit. And I am ready to go. It's like that song Starry Starry Night - this world was never meant for never meant for one as beautiful as me - see you soon Chris!
can relate, my thoughts exactly man
once i realised how cold this place called earth really was, i felt enlightened and immediately knew this wasnt for me -i have to get out of here
She is my little girl - she was murdered by her friends and her step-father. No one was held accountable.
also WTF... HOW did they get away with it!?

• Love
  • Hugs
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
can relate, my thoughts exactly man
once i realised how cold this place called earth really was, i felt enlightened and immediately knew this wasnt for me -i have to get out of here

also WTF... HOW did they get away with it!?
Good question. I talked to the coroner who was the one who told me what happened (in a different post) and she actually felt sorry for these fuckers. I contacted the cops who treated me as if I was some crazy bitch. It was a very small town very long story I had to leave because my other child's life was threatened and oh fuck it's just a really long story they used money and whatever they could and all I had was me and nobody believed me. I thought I was losing my mind. It was actually the beginning of the downfall of my mental illness. the hate I have for those people and most people now is overwhelming

• Love
  • Hugs
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. Really is a Sorry ass fckn world we live in, sad state of affairs.

Angels East, Angels West, Please protect and guard Chris while she is at rest. R.I.P. ♥

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see this world as being such a dreadful, evil place, humans are the worst species with how they create so much harm, I could never see existing here as being something desirable, existing just leads to suffering. I hope you eventually find true peace from this hellish reality.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Fu
I see this world as being such a dreadful, evil place, humans are the worst species with how they create so much harm, I could never see existing here as being something desirable, existing just leads to suffering. I hope you eventually find true peace from this hellish reality.
FuneralCity - you and I see this shitty world quite the same. I don't know how old you are I'm a bit older and I've lived through some really shitty experiences and that is what has made me the way I am. It's a shame that the assholes of the world have changed us into who we are today. I will eventually find peace as will all of us here on SS - once we ctb. I'm so grateful to have you all in my life. thank you for understanding and accepting me for who I am.