• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
It started in July, when I was terminated from a good-paying job…they said my inability to stand for 8 hours uninterrupted meant I couldn't do the job, fired me for cause, & denied me unemployment. So I did what I always do when I'm unemployed, I raided my mutual fund.

By September I was so desperate for work I took a "commission based" position in financial sales. After commuting every day in September & October, & making all of $101 for the two months together, it was no longer feasible. So I resigned, and with nothing left in the mutual fund, took a work from home position with another financial sales firm promising "base + commission." I made $200 for all of November, was furloughed for December, & at 6 AM on Christmas Day, my employer called to announce he was closing the business.

I couldn't make January rent & started selling my furniture so I could afford food. None of my friends offered to take me in. One of my friends owes me $3000, knows I'm in financial ruin & facing homelessness, & still refuses to repay me. She says she loves me, but hearing me say I don't even have soap to wash myself doesn't inspire her to pay me back. With "love" like that, it's easy to want to leave this world.

My landlady demanded my clothes, furniture, & money from my father's estate. In response, I attempted to kill myself by washing down pills with eyedrops containing Tetrahydrozoline. I was unsuccessful, spent a week at an inpatient psychiatric facility where I was diagnosed as bipolar 1 at 46 years old, and none of my friends noticed that I was MIA for a week.

Squatting in the apartment with no furniture, no job, no money, going days at a time without seeing another human being, I am depressed to the point where I no longer want to live. Since getting out of the hospital, I've been researching different, hopefully better, ways to end my life.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really dreadful what you've been through, I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

T

the old man

Student
Dec 23, 2023
I'm so sad to read this 'cara' unfortunately it's the world we live in today I know I'd hate to be growing up at this time in history where existence is such a desperate struggle for so many people worldwide, where there is no obvious answer to the problems and issues faced and the choice to take the decision to ctb is a more realistic and viable one to many, I have no advice for you or anyone else that finds themselves in this position other than to let you know you are not alone and there are people hear that you can talk or vent to that will understand and listen if nothing else. 🫂

C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
I'm so sad to read this 'cara' unfortunately it's the world we live in today I know I'd hate to be growing up at this time in history where existence is such a desperate struggle for so many people worldwide, where there is no obvious answer to the problems and issues faced and the choice to take the decision to ctb is a more realistic and viable one to many, I have no advice for you or anyone else that finds themselves in this position other than to let you know you are not alone and there are people hear that you can talk or vent to that will understand and listen if nothing else. 🫂
Talking won't help me. I'm done.

Reactions: tpboy