wilted_biography

wilted_biography

Jun 11, 2022
When's the last time you've enjoyed the weekend like a "normal" person? Or looked forward to a Friday/Saturday night? Or had plans to do anything…etc.

All my days run together. There is absolutely no significance to any day of the week lol

• Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, artificial_ineptness, chyme and 4 others
A

akana

Student
Mar 21, 2022
same here i can never even keep track of the days loll

• Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, Shivali, Dead Meat and 2 others
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
Not in a long time and especially not since giving birth. I live a state away from literally anybody I know so I'm pretty much alone. On another note, I've been learning to create memories with my baby everyday but I would still love nothing more than to go out to brunch with some friends.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death, wilted_biography, akana and 2 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I can't remember the last time I enjoyed the weekend, every day is the same. I'm sick and tired of it all.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, nightnightnitrite, wilted_biography and 2 others
wilted_biography

wilted_biography

Jun 11, 2022
Sounds like we're all in the same boat lol. I'm miserably and happily in bed rn 😅

• Hugs
Reactions: akana, onlyanimalsaregood and nightnightnitrite
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
About 10yrs ago.
I enjoyed hanging out with my friends in elementary and middle school. Then everything went downhill in highschool. About 4yrs ago I started going out on couples dates with some friends. I enjoyed it externally, but internally I wasn't keeping track of my drinks. And some weekends id have to cancel because of my mental disorders

• Aww..
Reactions: wilted_biography
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot remember ever enjoying life and wanting to live. I have always had so much dread for the next day and never wanted to wake up. To me living is so pointless and I prefer the sound of non existence. I see life as being absolutely horrifying and I could never want to be here no matter what.

• Aww..
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
When's the last time you've enjoyed the weekend like a "normal" person? Or looked forward to a Friday/Saturday night? Or had plans to do anything…etc.
Over twenty years ago

I currently live a monk's lifestyle as I am isolated, with very little to no face-to-face interaction.

• Hugs
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Sounds like we're all in the same boat lol. I'm miserably and happily in bed rn 😅
Same. On the weekend I usually feel even sadder because I know that everyone else is having fun but me :(

• Aww..