• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sageiois

Sageiois

Apr 6, 2024
So im still new here to posting but ive lurked for months.
So far the ways i can CTB is
Caffiene overdose
Buy some 16 gauge shotgun rounds
Somehow source SN
Hop in my broken ass car n drive it half a mile away and make h2 in it
Or tie a rope to a tree then around my neck and drop a brick on the gas pedal
So far the ones that are most appealing are just buying some 16 gauge rounds or od on caffeine pills

• Hugs
Reactions: marchshift
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! If you have access to a shotgun and you're able to pull the trigger and shooting yourself isn't too cruel for you then go for the shotgun. Probably it's the easiest, quickest and most successful way to die in this case.

Sageiois

Sageiois

Apr 6, 2024
Welcome to the forum! If you have access to a shotgun and you're able to pull the trigger and shooting yourself isn't too cruel for you then go for the shotgun. Probably it's the easiest, quickest and most successful way to die in this case.
Would any round from a 16 gauge cut it? I dont want to have to risk buying more rounds for it because i only need one

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Would any round from a 16 gauge cut it? I dont want to have to risk buying more rounds for it because i only need one
I'm not a gun expert but there's a Megathread, you can also use the search:

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Caffeine OD really isn't recommended. Most attempts end in lots.of vomiting and feeling like shit. Accidental poisonings happen but there are very few verified successful suicides. Pills also never seem to work, all the fatalities reported were from consumption of pure caffeine powder.

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Out of all the methods listed, I'd personally go for the shotgun. It has the highest lethality of any other method, as long as someone doesn't care about the aftermath.

Reactions: Sageiois
Sageiois

Sageiois

Apr 6, 2024
Out of all the methods listed, I'd personally go for the shotgun. It has the highest lethality of any other method, as long as someone doesn't care about the aftermath.
They wont be able to find me so there wont be any trauma to others in regards to finding me

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
They wont be able to find me so there wont be any trauma to others in regards to finding me
Through the mouth, slightly upwards, to take out the brain stem?

Sageiois

Sageiois

Apr 6, 2024
Through the mouth, slightly upwards, to take out the brain stem?
Yep, i will be in a forrest secluded from everyone. No one will know where to find me and even if people hear a gun shot its texas everyone shoots guns out here