• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
If we (as a species) would just focus on making life truly rich, blissful, fulfilling and pleasurable for all. If we would just evolve from the selfish predatory egomania that preaches survival of the fittest - that we should step on others, use them and ignore others needs to get what the egoself lusts after. If we would just get over ridiculous belief systems (belief does not = reality) and instead embrace and reach for truth and knowledge. If we would all come to the conclusion that mankind's goals should be to become the best version of ourselves and eliminate pain and suffering for all whereever possible. If we would just be realistic, let go, accept and understand that life here is meant to end and therefore we should make our departure as easy, swift and peaceful as possible.

This is a dream I know. But it's one that's currently possible! It's just so damn sad that, on the whole humanity isn't yet ready and doesn't want to realize it.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I wish that would have happened at some point ...but I think as long as humans have existed there has been fighting going on, seems to be in our nature (sadly).
We only help the ones really close to us and don't care about "outsiders" or seem to be able to show enough compassion towards them.

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
That will never ever happen. All beings are evolved around the concept of eating each other. It's the basic pricnciple of our Universe - eat or be eaten. We thrive on misery of others. Can you imagine living your live without eating other living things? and by living things I mean both animals and plants. No? there you go then
PS: what did you have for the breakfast today? )

Last edited:
Reactions: StuFin
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
If we (as a species) would just focus on making life truly rich, blissful, fulfilling and pleasurable for all. If we would just evolve from the selfish predatory egomania that preaches survival of the fittest - that we should step on others, use them and ignore others needs to get what the egoself lusts after. If we would just get over ridiculous belief systems (belief does not = reality) and instead embrace and reach for truth and knowledge. If we would all come to the conclusion that mankind's goals should be to become the best version of ourselves and eliminate pain and suffering for all whereever possible. If we would just be realistic, let go, accept and understand that life here is meant to end and therefore we should make our departure as easy, swift and peaceful as possible.

This is a dream I know. But it's one that's currently possible! It's just so damn sad that, on the whole humanity isn't yet ready and doesn't want to realize it.

Can I hire you to write my goodbye thread? You wrote what's on my heart almost every day.

Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
I see you, but since "life is a game" and leaders of our planet have their own vision of how things shoulf be -- things that you named will never happen.

Eat, sleep, work and produce, reproduce, create wealth etc. So tired of this world..
I too am very sick of the controllers and the game.I am also so tired of this world
We suffer it and have to endure till our end.

Borrowing lyrics from the band Testament, Song: Absence of Light: 'If it were my way... I'd deliver us from this hell! If it were my way...'

Reactions: stygal
OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
I too am very sick of the controllers and the game.I am also so tired of this world
We suffer it and have to endure till our end.

Borrowing lyrics from the band Testament, Song: Absence of Light: 'If it were my way... I'd deliver us from this hell! If it were my way...'
Literally anyone who thinks with their head and not their butt could deliver us out of this hell.
Everything in today's world feels backwards. Yes we (we I'm referring to humanity as a whole) have the technology to show off but it's being used to support our ego rather than make our lives easier. And the list goes on... I'm not even gonna start it because it doesn't matter.

Reactions: lotus11