dysthymia

dysthymia

the dead regret nothing
Dec 24, 2023
We talk about the war on drugs but the war on suicide is quite similar - both involve not allowing people to do what they want with their bodies. Both involve anti-choicers/pro-torturers/lifers. It's a violation of bodily autonomy. The world is hell and only drugs make life worth living so we should be allowed to use substances to enjoy our time in this shitty realm or we should be allowed to leave. I miss suicidewiki, fuck the sadists who took it down, they took it down because it was pro-suicide (This forum is neutral instead of directly supporting suicide).

• Hugs
Reactions: floralheaddress, callen, pthnrdnojvsc and 7 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I see SS as educational. There will always be anti this or anti that.
We are fighting a huge war of people out there who are severely unhappy in life. They should have a choice to live or die. That's my outlook and that's the one I will fight for.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
T

TheDruBo

Orange, I guess.
Jan 25, 2024
We talk about the war on drugs but the war on suicide is quite similar - both involve not allowing people to do what they want with their bodies. Both involve anti-choicers/pro-torturers/lifers. It's a violation of bodily autonomy. The world is hell and only drugs make life worth living so we should be allowed to use substances to enjoy our time in this shitty realm or we should be allowed to leave. I miss suicidewiki, fuck the sadists who took it down, they took it down because it was pro-suicide (This forum is neutral instead of directly supporting suicide).
Yes, it's all about control freakery. They are scared that if the 'plebs' get any level of personal agency or freedom of choice, then what else would they start demanding, or not doing? Maybe choosing not to watch TV, or not paying their taxes, or even stop voting for politicians?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Pro suicide places are not helpful, they are often ran by trolls who get off on seeing people die. Someone who themselves ran such a place couldn't possibly want to CTB else they'd be gone already.

It us much better to have a balanced view like here. Plenty of guides on easily accessible methods, with discussion how to do them right.

Remember most people don't actually want to die, they want to try and get better first.

If you want pure pro suicide, you won't find anywhere as anyone truly wanting to do nothing but die will find a way, no matter what the trolls say. Places like reddit and 4chan are just asking to be turned into a meme, TikTok and loads or losers telling you to kill yourself for their own pleasure.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
There is a war on suicide for sure. In my country most ppl ctb via train. It is a very drastic and horrific way to go. :(

• Aww..
Reactions: rozeske and pthnrdnojvsc
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Pro suicide places are not helpful, they are often ran by trolls who get off on seeing people die. Someone who themselves ran such a place couldn't possibly want to CTB else they'd be gone already.
I agree. Sanctioned Suicide is based on the pro-choice stance, which could be considered neutral, and this is the way it should be kept.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it disgusting how the right to die isn't seen as the human right it truly is even know this world is filled with endless cruelty and suffering, it's hellish how we cannot easily escape from this existence in peace even know we never consented to being here and aren't obligated to continue. Sadly the society needs slaves which is why there is so much brainwashing into trying to make people believe that wanting death is "irrational" even know it could never be, in my case I'd certainly always see it as better to not exist as nobody can suffer from the peace of non-existence.