• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Ok so you are telling me the point of life is to survive and the only thing that is a given is that you would die? Sounds like a cruel prank.

Honestly if God exists he's the biggest troll in history.

arnxxx

arnxxx

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
I don't believe in God but I see myself praying from time to time out of frustration. 'please god make the suffering end. Give me a fucking break. I was in a Christian clinic and they didn't have answers on the question WHY. Why does God (assuming there is one) put some of us through so much misery. Like its a sick joke, or a cruel prank like you say.

Depression shouldn't exist or it should but it should as a punishment for those who hurt others. Not as fucking random as it is. Most of us here did nothing wrong so WHY. Its just nature being cruel. I don't believe in God. He won't listen to all the people in that depression clinic evrn though they prayed every day.

I never been existentially afraid of death. It will happen someday. I still have hope though things will het better.

Wow that was an entire vent reaction but it felt good to write.

I wonder how religious people cope with depression. Might make a thread.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't believe in such a thing personally, I simply believe existence to be a futile, dreadful abomination with no deeper meaning or purpose behind it, the existence of life truly is a horrific tragedy and more than anything I wish I never existed at all, it certainly is cruel how existing beings have to suffer so unnecessarily in this existence.

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
The universe gives you something just to take it away.

Reactions: Darkover