busrider

busrider

Aug 10, 2024
I lie in my bed now and think that I don't want my family find my body. My original plan was to CTB day before they came from vacation. That way I would have enough time before they arrive and they wouldn't worry about me not answering for a long time, it's just a day. But now I imagine how they will come home, my mother will say "we are home", ask for help with packages, and when I don't answer, she'll come to my room and see me. At first she won't realize. but still one of the symptoms of SN poisoning is cyanosis, and I'll have a blue face. I think she's going to cry, and I'm getting incredibly sad.
I would like to be home in my last moments, in my bed. but now I'm thinking about saying I'm going to sleepover to my friend and getting a hotel room for all of this instead.

• Hugs
Reactions: Abra and kyhoti
kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
That very thought, of my family, especially my children, finding me kept me alive for the past few years. I plan on being outside, hoping that the animals and the elements will disperse my remains. I have moved house so that I am hours from any family.

BasilThePlant

BasilThePlant

Aug 13, 2024
I relate to this a whole bunch. I just wish to ctb without inflicting any more pain on anybody. I have already hurt them enough, so I would rather they shun me, so nobody has to lose me. This is why I hope to someday fall out of contact with them, hide a letter somewhere in the house where they wont find it until years later, and ctb. They would have the disclosure they would need that I loved them, and that I am happier where I ended up. Sending love your way, my friend <3