violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
I only took 1ml, I can't take 200 of it. It's the most disgusting thing I've ever had and I once tried to chew Tylenol pills to commit suicide and even THAT wasn't as bad. It's the most vile thing ever and i gagged when I put it in my mouth.

• Wow
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Huntfish34, Pen>Sword and 18 others
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Its poison thats why.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: ShornSoloists, CemetryGates, Mary5689 and 26 others
S

skinpicking20

Nov 14, 2021
I only took 1ml, I can't take 200 of it. It's the most disgusting thing I've ever had and I once tried to chew Tylenol pills to commit suicide and even THAT wasn't as bad. It's the most vile thing ever and i gagged when I put it in my mouth.
which N did you take, injectable liquid form? or powder

Reactions: violetdevil
A

After Life

Nov 6, 2021
What dose it taste like ?

Reactions: Huntfish34
L

Lucas70

Nov 23, 2021
I feel hopeless, even the best method can't help some of us to ctb.Are we destined to suffer in this world?Things happen for no reason.

• Aww..
Reactions: ShornSoloists, CloseFriendofCamus, OuijaBored and 12 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
There are so many people who drank it. It does not seem like an impossible thing to do even if tastes really bad. Some people even said that it does not taste as bad as some people make it to be. I think it is pretty much a subjective thing but if somebody really want to die it should be doable

• Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, loopdaloop, CloseFriendofCamus and 21 others
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Is everything really so terrible?

Reactions: sadstuffie and Disappointered
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If I had N I would not care about a horrible taste. I want to peacefully exit this world. The thing that is unbearable is this life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, sadandlonely99, C'estlamort and 27 others
violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
If I had N I would not care about a horrible taste. I want to peacefully exit this world. The thing that is unbearable is this life.
You have a point. I just gotta get through the taste. I have the most peaceful method on earth and I'm complaining about the taste
Much better than other methods I would have to use, like hanging or jumping

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Mary5689, CloseFriendofCamus and 12 others
B

butterfly

Oct 5, 2021
Be thankful you have the most peaceful method. Is iv drip possible for you to do?

Reactions: Untetheredwill, Huntfish34, Rustysoupcan and 3 others
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
There are so many people who drank it. It does not seem like an impossible thing to do even if tastes really bad. Some people even said that it does not taste as bad as some people make it to be. I think it is pretty much a subjective thing but if somebody really want to die it should be doable
Yeah, if it is at all drinkable seems like one of the least bad challenges given the alternatives…
You have a point. I just gotta get through the taste. I have the most peaceful method on earth and I'm complaining about the taste

Much better than other methods I would have to use, like hanging or jumping
I'm jealous

Reactions: Huntfish34 and PeacefulTonic
L

Lucas70

Nov 23, 2021
It reminds me of hydrogen peroxide therapy.The taste is so unbearable but some people manage to drink it at higher concentration.I got gag reflex and my hair stand up and the taste of it linger in my mind for days.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Huntfish34 and BeautifulMosaics
C

Chey

Nov 23, 2021
I mean it's just taste… if drinking something that tastes bad to get a relatively peaceful death is too much for you then I'd say you're definitely not ready to CTB in general.
Oh mate I so disagree with this. I don't think we can decide if anyone is suicidal enough... I struggle with tastes and smells regardless of how much I want to ctb... my taste buds are a bit like SI for me unfortunately.... if I tried it for taste... I would probably just throw up unfortunately... what are the chances I could keep it down... doesn't mean I don't want to ctb...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, OuijaBored, ihatemylife and 16 others
violetdevil

violetdevil

Student
Oct 15, 2021
Thank you
Oh mate I so disagree with this. I don't think we can decide if anyone is suicidal enough... I struggle with tastes and smells regardless of how much I want to ctb... my taste buds are a bit like SI for me unfortunately.... if I tried it for taste... I would probably just throw up unfortunately... what are the chances I could keep it down... doesn't mean I don't want to ctb...

• Hugs
Reactions: archipelago, gottago222, Shinobi and 2 others
C

canna2

Student
Nov 20, 2021
Coat mouth with honey or lidocaine... or both ?

I'll do it without those , fk it ill chug it fast :)

Reactions: StevieNixs and Disappointered
O

Originaldon

Student
Aug 27, 2020
You've got 2 choices. Drink it or don't. There is nothing you can do about the taste.

It's the easiest most pleasant method, if you can't handle the taste you're going to have to go for something much more painful , gory or worst tasting.

Reactions: _Minsk, Lost Magic, justsayin and 6 others
C

canna2

Student
Nov 20, 2021
You've got 2 choices. Drink it or don't. There is nothing you can do about the taste.

It's the easiest most pleasant method, if you can't handle the taste you're going to have to go for something much more painful , gory or worst tasting.
Indeed ... / end of thread

Reactions: Huntfish34, Brokensaddle, blueclover_. and 2 others
L

Lucas70

Nov 23, 2021
And for all of us,start saving money for N.Thats the only best option.Other method only good for certain people.Just like jumping is not for everyone.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, anthos pal, Brokensaddle and 4 others
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
You could buy these sprays with contain ludocain and make your tongue numb. But you need a prescription from your doctor.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: _Minsk, Brokensaddle, $nowLeopard and 1 other person
C

canna2

Student
Nov 20, 2021
You could buy these sprays with contain ludocain and make your tongue numb. But you need a prescription from your doctor.
And you need to know that swallowing will be harder too with this ( I think, I heard from someone who tried it out, cant confirm this tho )

Reactions: blueclover_., PeacefulTonic and Ch92921
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Swallowing isn't harder with lidocaine in my experience. In fact it's used in endoscopy procedures and they apply lidocaine then put a camera in your throat and ask you to swallow as it enters the valve into your stomach from your oesophagus so whilst it numbs the surface of your mouth and throat it doesn't numb the muscles used in the area. Therefore the sensation of swallowing is only partly masked by the numbing but not enough to hinder swallowing. It's not like being injected with lidoncaine ar the dentist for instance.

• Informative
Reactions: anthos pal, $nowLeopard, Disappointered and 3 others
C

canna2

Student
Nov 20, 2021
Swallowing isn't harder with lidocaine in my experience. In fact it's used in endoscopy procedures and thwy apply lidocaine then put a camera in your throat and ask you to swallow as it enters your stomach from youe oesophagus so whilst numbs thw surface of your mouth and throat it doesn't knumb the muscles used in the area. Therefore the sensation of swallowing is only partly masked by the numbing but not enough to hinder swallowing. It's not like being injected with lidoncaine ar the dentist for instance.
Good to know then that the rumor was false. I hope you're right.

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Swallowing isn't harder with lidocaine in my experience. In fact it's used in endoscopy procedures and they apply lidocaine then put a camera in your throat and ask you to swallow as it enters the valve into your stomach from your oesophagus so whilst it numbs the surface of your mouth and throat it doesn't numb the muscles used in the area. Therefore the sensation of swallowing is only partly masked by the numbing but not enough to hinder swallowing. It's not like being injected with lidoncaine ar the dentist for instance.
Its what I thought. It just numbs the taste receptors.

Reactions: Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I can personally attest to it. Any reports of trouble swallowing are probably from people who perceived it to be tricky swallowing but whilst their experience is entirely valid it is scientificly incorrect. It's just the perception of hindered swallowing which is due to the surface numbing. If they were to put a liquid or food in their mouth their throat muscles would have no issue swallowing it. When you think about it, the sensation they experience is the desired effect we are looking for. Its just unfamiliar to them/us.

Reactions: canna2, OpheliasFlowers, xLosthopex and 1 other person