• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

UserHussein

UserHussein

Oct 14, 2023
This is my final post, tomorrow morning I'm going to catch the bus (commit suicide) by hanging.

My mother teaches a Saturday tutoring school, meaning she's gone most of Saturday, and doesn't return until around 3 in the afternoon. She leaves to go to the Saturday school at around 9 in the morning, giving me an ample window of time.

My plan is to drive to my campus under the false pretenses of need to pick up charging cabled for which I (didn't) forget. There is a staircase with metal beams and railways. In my dormitory, I have a printed copy of my suicide note, as well as a rope for which I have already fastened into a slipknot.

I'm writing this as a final farewell before I go to sleep, I do intend to read the comments under this thread before I fasten the ligature around my throat and take the final plunge, so I would appreciate your kind comments. I don't have much else to live for, other than my New Age spirituality, for which I'm extremely passionate about. Pretty much the only thing which gets me to voluntarily wake up in the morning and genuinely excited and passionate about life, other than that I don't have much.

I have written in the past why I'm suicidal, but the gyst of my reasoning is that I get shit grades and was rejected from the University of Maryland, College Park, and I'm forced to attend the University of Maryland, Baltimore County. I hate my school with a passion, and i'm too academically dysfunctional and retarded to get good grades. I'm as well extremely envious of those, particularly my friends, who attend more prestigious schools.

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm sorry life has brought you to this point. Will you have ample time at your dormitory? Are there not other students around who could thwart your attempt? If you go through with your plan, I hope things go as you desire and you reach the peace you deserve.

Reactions: juna
Bannana

Bannana

caretaker
Mar 10, 2024
This is my final post, tomorrow morning I'm going to catch the bus (commit suicide) by hanging.

My mother teaches a Saturday tutoring school, meaning she's gone most of Saturday, and doesn't return until around 3 in the afternoon. She leaves to go to the Saturday school at around 9 in the morning, giving me an ample window of time.

My plan is to drive to my campus under the false pretenses of need to pick up charging cabled for which I (didn't) forget. There is a staircase with metal beams and railways. In my dormitory, I have a printed copy of my suicide note, as well as a rope for which I have already fastened into a slipknot.

I'm writing this as a final farewell before I go to sleep, I do intend to read the comments under this thread before I fasten the ligature around my throat and take the final plunge, so I would appreciate your kind comments. I don't have much else to live for, other than my New Age spirituality, for which I'm extremely passionate about. Pretty much the only thing which gets me to voluntarily wake up in the morning and genuinely excited and passionate about life, other than that I don't have much.

I have written in the past why I'm suicidal, but the gyst of my reasoning is that I get shit grades and was rejected from the University of Maryland, College Park, and I'm forced to attend the University of Maryland, Baltimore County. I hate my school with a passion, and i'm too academically dysfunctional and retarded to get good grades. I'm as well extremely envious of those, particularly my friends, who attend more prestigious schools.
sleep well love, you will be missed

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Good luck, I hope things go well for you and you find peace.

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
You seem to have a genuine and passionate soul. Sleep well my friend. You deserve it.

sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
I'm sorry you had to go through all that shit. Good luck and may your ride be soft.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Farewell my friend
You will be missed

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Hey man i hear your frustration. I actually went to that school for a but many years ago but I didn't finish for reasons. It may have the downsides you mentioned but I know of a lot of classmates who found a lot of professional success after graduation. Doctors, lawyers, engineers, you name it.

You still have a lot of youth left to have fun.

I think you should get assessed for neurodivergence like you said you wanted to. Maybe it won't change anything but it's possible you've been operating sa a distinct disadvantage that could be compensated to some degree.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry life has brought you to this point. I hope you find peace.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Goodbye, I hope that you find freedom from your suffering.

G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
Good luck I hope you find peace wherever you are

J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
I am sorry for what you feel, Hope you find peace. Grades don't matter at all. Your experiences and learnings along the way are what matter the most. I learnt this the hard way.

W

waitingforme

Mar 25, 2024
I understand your feelings, this life is not meant for us all.