• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
Is "giving life a chance" and not acquiring the "suicide stuff", and then when we really want to opt out, not having the supplies and not finding them easily (Nembutal is an example here, for example).

Basically a FOMO (fear of missing out) when it comes to the suicide supplies... And yes, I know you can buy stuff in advance but chemicals also have an expiry date, for example.

So... that sucks.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I just find it unacceptable how there isn't the option to die in peace there at all times because at least then people won't feel so trapped here. Nobody should ever have to struggle to die, reliable suicide should always be there as an option.

Reactions: Davey36000
D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
I just find it unacceptable how there isn't the option to die in peace there at all times because at least then people won't feel so trapped here. Nobody should ever have to struggle to die, reliable suicide should always be there as an option.
I agree with you 100%. The easier methods are there, but are painful (hanging etc). Other methods are more volatile.