Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Recently I've been feeling more tempted to CTB with a low-preparation method out of desperation. Quarantine has me trapped in a house with a family that I can't talk to about my problems and I feel like I'm suffocating from the stress. Putting aside the fact that college has not been going well, I've stopped enjoying all my hobbies and just don't feel happy doing anything anymore. I want to run away and just not look at anything ever again but I can't.

I was seriously considering just stabbing myself repeatedly and just leaving a huge amount of time to finish me off. I want out, this is all too much for me brothers.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mr. Whippy, fantasy_function, Dead beat dad and 5 others
BeeLoyal

BeeLoyal

Is Existence Just A Test?
Apr 27, 2020
Recently I've been feeling more tempted to CTB with a low-preparation method out of desperation. Quarantine has me trapped in a house with a family that I can't talk to about my problems and I feel like I'm suffocating from the stress. Putting aside the fact that college has not been going well, I've stopped enjoying all my hobbies and just don't feel happy doing anything anymore. I want to run away and just not look at anything ever again but I can't.

I was seriously considering just stabbing myself repeatedly and just leaving a huge amount of time to finish me off. I want out, this is all too much for me brothers.
Hey first of all, I want to say that I wish you the best of luck and fortune for now and the future. I respect your decision obviously, but I can say that stabbing oneself is probably not going to work, too risky and painful. The Adrenaline and SI would not let that happen, it would make you suffer and in the end put you in a worse situation than before.
We deserve a painfree and quick death, I don't feel comfortable enough to give you tips on what way to ctb, but maybe other members can help you out...

Wish you the best!

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Hey we are in a similar situation. Because of lockdown I'm stick at home with a toxic family who never validates my feelings and so I can never talk to them. I'm sorry you feel that you have to CTB out of desperation. I'm here to chat if you need to. I think we are also simular age as I'm 19.

beyond_aquila_rift

beyond_aquila_rift

Student
May 11, 2020
This method more than likely will not work :( check the resources available here. I understand the feeling of desperation and wanting to ctb but failing and being in a worse position should hopefully help you calm down a bit and plan more or really think about your options. Pm me anytime ❤️

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
This method more than likely will not work :( check the resources available here. I understand the feeling of desperation and wanting to ctb but failing and being in a worse position should hopefully help you calm down a bit and plan more or really think about your options. Pm me anytime ❤
Thanks friend, I'm feeling better today thankfully. I'm trying to stay positive, and you're right, desperate methods will likely just hurt me.

• Love
Reactions: beyond_aquila_rift and fantasy_function