ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
i see constant venting about people being single here, i guess that goes some way for me wishing to kill myself, it can be lonely, desolate and isolating to have no body remotely interested in your existence, let alone your experiences, and even more isolating to have nobody to merely want you for you, i hear you, to those people i am SINGLE, take me, i am an eligible bachelor, i may be a useless unemployed turd with limited verbal reasoning, who snores like misery, bites his nails and has nothing remotely interesting happening in his life but i am here, i may not be an oil painting, granted, but i am far from quasimodo, so hit me up, may aswell before i top myself, if we only live once then lets go out with a bang, (no pun intended lol) seriously tho i feel singles are even more miss understood and less listened to, like this society prides itself on getting hitched and such, just saying i am here, dont knock my door down at once will you 😝, no such thing as the lynx effect exists, now i feel i have been duped a remarkable piece of propaganda manipulation and lies to sell more of there pretty cool products and there deodorants 👍, doth my ears detect a floating tumbleweed going by, by jove i think they bloody well do detect a tumbleweed floating on by 😲🤓

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, not-2-b-the-answer, GasMonkey and 2 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I can vouch for my man here, he's a good bloke and probably doesn't even have a micropenis.

• Yay!
Reactions: makethepainstop, not-2-b-the-answer, almaranthine and 2 others
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
haha well i do have a micro penis too thanks for letting my secret out bro lol, and thanks for vouching for me here we bros have to stick together lol

• Yay!
Reactions: makethepainstop, not-2-b-the-answer and Angst Filled Fuck Up
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I swear we must share some of the same dna. :wink: Possibly separated at birth.
I do have a job but my continued fuck-ups will take care of that.

• Yay!
Reactions: makethepainstop