StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
In my suicide note I describe at length how the authorities have managed to create a covert system of persecution (mostly psychological), that destroys the lives of perceived undesirables and threats to the status quo (including myself), by torturing them while making them look like they are mentally ill. The long term result is usually social isolation and suicide.

Here are some historic examples. Bear in mind that modern day versions of such oppression are a thousand times worse due to increased technological capabilities.

Zersetzung
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung#Use_against_individuals

COINTELPRO

Active measures

American Stasi (Today)

The reality of it is much worse than described in these resources.
Would you even believe me, or do you just assume I have mental illness?

Reactions: demuic, All Things Must Pass, BornofDust and 1 other person
BornofDust

BornofDust

Student
Dec 11, 2020
What compelled you to do this specifically and place this on your suicide note? Its intriguing and I've heard of these things but what specifically compels you too place this in a suicide note? To bring this to the National stage in death? To make inference between your death and these societal ills. Exposing harsh reality to the world on your death , at least indirectly? I'm genuinely asking ?

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
What compelled you to do this specifically and place this on your suicide note? Its intriguing and I've heard of these things but what specifically compels you too place this in a suicide note? To bring this to the National stage in death? To make inference between your death and these societal ills. Exposing harsh reality to the world on your death , at least indirectly? I'm genuinely asking ?
Suffering, justice and truth.
Yeah, probably mostly bad apples.
Especially if the establishment can co-opt large numbers of informal collaborators without uniform with such ease.
The future is not looking good as it stands given the trajectory we have been 'prescribed' by our political and corporate elites.

Totally forgot I had already made an elaborate post about this, well it's been a year so that's my excuse :ahhha:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...rcing-people-targets-to-commit-suicide.51925/

Last edited: