B

bleeeeeep

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Jan 5, 2022
i hope this is the right place to post this in. i mostly lurked on here when i was having a difficult time recently, but finally decided i would maybe be better off making an account.. things are becoming truly unbearable and i feel like i'm coming closer to the end. i've been flitting between methods for quite a while but i think my trouble committing to one is due to the fact i really do not want to cause my innocent (in the sense they are not the primary cause of my suffering) parents any pain. i know they care for me but with every passing day it gets more difficult to put their care for me above my desire to stop existing.

relative to so many other people i have had an acceptable life, and knowing that makes me feel even worse for wanting to ctb, but aside from my parents i do not have anything left. most of my family members are either estranged or dead, and i have few friends who would be affected by my absence. i think i should've gotten over everything that has gone on in my life but it's like everything is stuck on a loop in my head. i'm not happy with anything i do, or anything about myself, and despite trying for so long to do better and get help for my psychiatric and physical/health issues it is like the universe wants me to suffer. it is almost as if i get knocked down at every possible moment - even fleeting happiness feels impossible these days. whenever i have a short period of being able to function like a 'normal human being,' the second i get too comfortable everything falls apart again. i don't even have the energy to think about why or how this is happening, just that i want it to be over. i haven't yet made peace with this feeling, this desire for death, even though it has been with me for almost half of my life now, but writing things out like this helps. and hopefully one day i will either make peace and follow through with an eternal sleep, or find something that truly makes me want to stick around a little bit longer.

• Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, waitingforrest, sivvie and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that it is hard to carry on when you are suffering so much, this life is very tiring. I can imagine it must be a hopeless feeling when things just get worse. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: bleeeeeep and LADY007
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
Hello! Welcome to the forum! Although I wish it were on better circumstances as most of us here are all for the same reason. I'm glad that writing it out makes you feel a but better. Feel free to vent as much as you need. I feel a bit embarrassed after I rant because my thoughts are incoherent. But just so you know, I won't judge you. Anyways, I hope you find the support you need on this forum.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees
B

bleeeeeep

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Jan 5, 2022
Hello! Welcome to the forum! Although I wish it were on better circumstances as most of us here are all for the same reason. I'm glad that writing it out makes you feel a but better. Feel free to vent as much as you need. I feel a bit embarrassed after I rant because my thoughts are incoherent. But just so you know, I won't judge you. Anyways, I hope you find the support you need on this forum.
hello, thank you for the kind words :) i'm the same, it took a while of writing and rewriting to even make that original post comprehensible to anyone except myself. it is so hard getting the thoughts into words sometimes but it is quite cathartic. wishing you all the best!

maakies

maakies

DOOK
Dec 7, 2021
thanks for sharing! i'm sorry life has brought you to feel the need to post here. i love moomin by the way. i've got a big stuffed moomin and he's one of the few joys i have in this life. i relate to the looping of bad things you think you're supposed to get over - do you know about CPTSD?

• Hugs
Reactions: bleeeeeep