• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
I am making this post for the sake of the people reading it. I want to inform them of the truth so that they may be better prepared in whatever path they choose to take. I have just watched a video on youtube of a man being euthanized.
Warning, video may upset you. NSFW

He was sick with some horrible disease and so he was desperate to go. He had his wife next to him along with other kind people. He died in a comfortable bed with a peaceful method. But in the end, after taking the medicine, despite all that, his eyes were red as if about to cry. They looked sad. He sounded scared...

I'm not writing this because I want to scare people away from suicide for some agenda. I just want to let them know the reality of death. Death is never painless. Death is always scary. We were never meant to deal with death. Even that man, still looked scared and sad.

And honestly, from my experience, I feel the same way. You could say I am living in my last days....But the idea of actually ending my life is still so far away. It is scary. It is sad that we have to go through this. It is sad to leave people behind. The reality of suicide is that is isn't something like movies make it seem. The difference between feeling suicidal and actually ending your life is unimaginable... It isn't something to be romanticized. This is coming from an actively suicidal person just so you know. It sucks...but I still have to do it. I have no better choice..

In the end I want to say that you should tell the people around you how much you really love them and make sure they get it, regardless of what you choose to do because love is all that matters in the end.

Wish you the best

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
A counterpoint: I am okay with pain, I can deal with it. It is temporary and I am not new to physical and emotional pain. And yes, I do romanticize suicide because it is the way out for me and is the only I can reach something better for me (or nothing, either is better than my life). I know very well I am leaving people behind to suffer because of my death, but I have endured my own suffering for long enough, for so many years.

It isn't fair for them to suffer for me, but it is also not fair for me to suffer for them. So, for me, dying is not scary. At all. What comes next, if anything at all, is what scares me.

Also, personally I am not sure I believe in the concept of love, but to each her own.

ChizuruN

ChizuruN

Failure at Living, Failure at Dying
Mar 20, 2018
Whenever I've attempted suicide, or was serious about doing it later that night and not going through with it, I always felt this unbearable sadness. Thinking about how I would actually be dying. It really is scary.

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
Whenever I've attempted suicide, or was serious about doing it later that night and not going through with it, I always felt this unbearable sadness. Thinking about how I would actually be dying. It really is scary.

The feeling is overwhelming. But it can be overcome.

However, feeling the light seeping from your eyes is an entirely new level and world of panic. This body will not die. It will do everything it can to avoud death. That's why I chose the exit bag method. To avoid this.

Reactions: Kjo and ChizuruN
ChizuruN

ChizuruN

Failure at Living, Failure at Dying
Mar 20, 2018
I just watched that video, and I have to admit that I cried.
The reality of death is.... sad.

Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
I am making this post for the sake of the people reading it. I want to inform them of the truth so that they may be better prepared in whatever path they choose to take. I have just watched a video on youtube of a man being euthanized.
Warning, video may upset you. NSFW

He was sick with some horrible disease and so he was desperate to go. He had his wife next to him along with other kind people. He died in a comfortable bed with a peaceful method. But in the end, after taking the medicine, despite all that, his eyes were red as if about to cry. They looked sad. He sounded scared...

I'm not writing this because I want to scare people away from suicide for some agenda. I just want to let them know the reality of death. Death is never painless. Death is always scary. We were never meant to deal with death. Even that man, still looked scared and sad.

And honestly, from my experience, I feel the same way. You could say I am living in my last days....But the idea of actually ending my life is still so far away. It is scary. It is sad that we have to go through this. It is sad to leave people behind. The reality of suicide is that is isn't something like movies make it seem. The difference between feeling suicidal and actually ending your life is unimaginable... It isn't something to be romanticized. This is coming from an actively suicidal person just so you know. It sucks...but I still have to do it. I have no better choice..

In the end I want to say that you should tell the people around you how much you really love them and make sure they get it, regardless of what you choose to do because love is all that matters in the end.

Wish you the best

What if the reality of living is more scary than death, if someone is lucky to live happily he/she would not consider sucide, but sometimes life beats us down to the bottom where there is no hope unfortunately !!