• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

pointlesssuffering

Mar 12, 2022
Hello SS,

Partial hanging leaning forward with the nose below your Adam's apple was the method recommended on suicidewiki, which came from this forum. I understand the idea behind it, and I can definitely feel myself passing out leaning forward with a noose on the middle of my neck. However, any footage or images I find online seems to be people sitting or squatting down with the rope near the jaw instead. Assuming that I pass out by leaning forward with the noose, is the idea that as I collapse the noose slides up and the weight of my collapsing body causes the strangulation? I can't seem to find many cases of this on images or video despite hours of research. Almost everyone seems to just kneel down with the rope high upon the neck, or squat backwards, but not forwards with the rope in the middle. I cant seem to bring myself to kneel or squat backwards. It boggles my mind that people can actually do this to death with a rope without standing up.

I've seen the anti-choke game demonstration video on suicidewiki, with the girl on the squat rack. She stays leaning forward despite going unconscious for a split second, the pressure maintained. But if she started thrashing I think the ligature would have slid up, and then she would have collapsed in a different position. I think with that clean setup in the squat rack she would have died. But then the video shows the infamous Syrian girl suicide video where the girl ends up squatting back with her legs outstretched, who was not leaning forward like the demo.

Has anyone actually had near success by using the leaning forward method? I cant seem to overcome my survival instinct on just sitting down like people do online. I can do the leaning forward with the rope in the middle, because it doesn't hurt like sitting down with the rope, but its not in an open space, and I'm afraid that it will end up in failure with brain damage. I just want to know if any forum members have witnessed sucess stories on here, because the forum seems to be full of questions like mine or failures. It really looks like full suspension is the only reliable method, if you cant bring yourself to sit down to death for partial.

A

Area Man

Student
Mar 31, 2021
I had initially considered that method but as I went along considered the partial suspended drop more convenient. I didn't need a chair or other object to rest on. I just had my back to a door.

E

Ednospatient

Arcanist
Sep 2, 2021
I tried kneeling and leaning forward, didn't work and it hurts a lot

LittleCloud

LittleCloud

Just drifting
Feb 12, 2022
I had initially considered that method but as I went along considered the partial suspended drop more convenient. I didn't need a chair or other object to rest on. I just had my back to a door.
Can you elaborate on the 'back to door' method?

A

Area Man

Student
Mar 31, 2021
Can you elaborate on the 'back to door' method?

I used a pull up bar in a doorway and shut the door and rested against it as I slid down, legs outstretched. It's the only way I could do it because of nerves and reflexes.

• Informative
Reactions: LittleCloud
LittleCloud

LittleCloud

Just drifting
Feb 12, 2022
I used a pull up bar in a doorway and shut the door and rested against it as I slid down, legs outstretched. It's the only way I could do it because of nerves and reflexes.
Can you tell me what knot you used to tie the rope to the pull up bar? I assume you used the slip knot on your neck. I see you're still around, is there a particular reason you didn't cbt by hanging yet?

A

Area Man

Student
Mar 31, 2021
Well the necktie snapped which surprised me. I was told a necktie would be good for job but it wasn't. I'm a fairly heavy 6ft+ guy though so maybe that wasn't factored in. I considered a second try of it but simply didn't trust the rest of the necktie that was left since it had already snapped once.

Now though, I have a rope. I however don't feel like ctb for the time being. Weather is nice at the moment.

• Love
Reactions: š¯”§š¯”˛š¯”«š¯”¢ ā›§