• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
You don't repeat to yourself "the sun is hot" or "the sky is blue". There is no need to repeat facts that everyone already knows. Nonsense that prolifers constantly repeat, such as "life is worth living", "life is a gift", "the show must go on", actually imply the opposite. The best way to believe a lie is to repeat it often.

This is how religions work. For example, Islam. A geography that promises nothing but sand, drought, hellish heat, hunger, pain and death. It gave the Arabs no choice but to embrace a doctrine that sanctified suffering and death in order to continue living.

When we feel truly happy, we don't repeat "we are so happy." If life were truly worth living, no one would need to say it. Only those who can get rid of all their fears and look at life and themselves from the highest perspective consider CTB as an option. The idea of reaching the absolute end in a shortcut by bypassing all unnecessary pain and useless experiences is only possible by overcoming all manipulative emotions. The most terrifying truth is not death or pain, but the futility of it all. All religious brotherhoods and search for meaning that try to blessing life, such as prolife philosophy, are actually an effort to hide the only truth.

The only reason I'm still here is because my mom is still alive and needs me. I have to stay here with her as long as she wants and needs me. I am waiting for the day when my captivity will end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goku Black, kunikuzushi, thewalkingdread and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
if you say it enough times you convince yourself that's the truth. If you're told the lie enough times it becomes part of your reality.

A lie told often enough becomes the truth to humans.

Reactions: bebebeep, Sunset Limited and thewalkingdread