• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
This is just a pointless complaining thread really
1. No right to die, euthanasia is not legal in my country so that is not an option if things become too unbearable
2. People cannot talk freely about wanting to leave this earth, apart from this site. Lack of acceptance towards wanting to die, wanting suicide is seen as irrational.
3. In order to take my life, the methods would require courage, secrecy and can go wrong
4. We had no choice over whether we could choose to live in the first place, which often makes me feel trapped
5. The average human life is far too long, I dislike how old age is the norm in this society. It is my worst fear
6. I am still quite young so I could potentially have decades left which is a scary thought.
7. This life can be very cruel to us and there is the potential for so much to go wrong
8. We cannot forget anything, and we cannot control our thoughts
9. The fact that so many health conditions exist, our bodies can torture us and we can do nothing about it
10. There is many conditions with no cures.
11. Health problems like tinnitus can be made worse by anything. It can easily turn severe
12. We are always conscious, aware of everything, no escape from ourselves
13. This world is unfair, all just depends on luck, factors outside of our control
14. It is all just pointless, we all die anyway and eventually be erased. That may be a good thing, but why do we have to suffer then.
15. Life is just boring and repetitive anyway. It is just passing time until you die.
16. Many annoying things such as unwanted noise, hot weather, that make life a misery.
I had more but this was becoming too long.

All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
2. There are non-sadistic people in many places, not just this site. They are a minority, but they exist.
8. Self-evidently wrong.
9, 10, and 11 is the same thing.
12. Also self-evidently wrong.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, I agree with lots of them!

deepinlimbo

deepinlimbo

I want to Insert something profound here
May 30, 2021
Lots of valid points there. Off course some can be worked on in terms of possible fixes but off course it's all circumstantial and really depends on so many factors.

like the sea life is a cruel mistress. Hopefully next time might be better. If there is a next time.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
All I need from life is a shack in the middle of nowhere, quality internet connection, my PC, and a bunch of books. And to hell with society.

Reactions: Ame
deepinlimbo

deepinlimbo

I want to Insert something profound here
May 30, 2021
All I need from life is a shack in the middle of nowhere, quality internet connection, my PC, and a bunch of books. And to hell with society.
Don't use BT then. About as reliable as my ability to go through with having the courage of buying my method of CTB

Reactions: Symbiote
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
This is just a pointless complaining thread really
1. No right to die, euthanasia is not legal in my country so that is not an option if things become too unbearable
2. People cannot talk freely about wanting to leave this earth, apart from this site. Lack of acceptance towards wanting to die, wanting suicide is seen as irrational.
3. In order to take my life, the methods would require courage, secrecy and can go wrong
<...>
16. Many annoying things such as unwanted noise, hot weather, that make life a misery.
I had more but this was becoming too long.
yes, it's absolutely the same for me! especially about the right to die, i really fucking HATE this world!
why can't i just peacefully die if i want that, fuckers? why do you force people to suffer? exploitation sucks, suffering sucks, slavery sucks, life sucks

puppet_nihilist

puppet_nihilist

cogito, ergo sum
Jan 8, 2021
There's definitely more you could add to this list, I do relate to every single point on that list on some level though so it's good. Your first point though is the most important one to me out of all these.. I do not know for how long I've been thinking about the absurd fact that we all just lack such a basic right. Just for perspective, I live in a dystopian shithole where suicide (just suicide, not assisted suicide or euthanasia) are criminalized by the law. Almost all the countries of the world now have decriminalized suicide, no not in this Orwellian shitshow no. It will take forever till assisted suicide and voluntary euthanasia are going to be decriminalized as well. I blame human madness and impulsivity.

Reactions: FuneralCry
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
"Life sucks and then you die." - @Bobert_Beniro

Reactions: OrphicEnd